Sideshow Collectibles Gipsy Danger (Pacific Rim) (Statue) [Sideshow Collectibles]

herpderp

Collectibles Mod
Premium Supporter
Sep 4, 2011
Sweden
Purchase link: Sideshow
Price: $400

400191_press03-001.jpg

May 2014
Limited Edition: 1500

Price: US $399.99

Pre-Order - Sideshow
Pre-Order - Zavvi

From award-winning filmmaker Guillermo Del Toro, Warner Bros. Pictures, and Legendary Pictures, the action-packed blockbuster film Pacific Rim is in theaters now! To combat the threat posed by legions of monstrous creatures known as Kaiju, the world has devised a special type of weapon: massive robots, called Jaegers. Sideshow Collectibles is proud to partner with the creators of Pacific Rim to present an impressive collection of Pacific Rim statues.

Gipsy Danger, The Steel Titan, is USA's mark 3 Jaeger, equipped for close quarters combat, and built to destroy any danger. Powered by a glowing nuclear heart, the Gipsy Danger Statue from Sideshow Collectibles was developed in partnership with Guillermo Del Toro, and is crafted with painstaking attention to detail.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: tridon and dirtyoak
This is beautiful!!!
Tridon... it's all yours!!! :D

It's on preorder already! :D

That said, I only have Knifehead and Gipsy coming. I just can't afford Striker and Slattern right now (which is scary because Striker's limited to 1000 and there'll only be 750 Slatterns produced).

It will be totally worth it my friend! But due note ... that May 2014 will probably turn into Sept 2014. Sideshow dates are notorious for moving back. fyi

Thanks for the heads-up buddy! I wasn't aware of that but I can wait, I'm sure as you said it'll be worth it :D

hopefully you did flex pay ... or just got the money pushed off to the side. Cause that is what is annoying about paying in full only for the item to get pushed back month after month after month.

Agreed. And yes I went with the 6 payments option. Figured (at the time of pre-ordering) that since the release was for August, and since the option was there (without paying additional interest) that I might as well avail of it :)

Reactions: Wreck
It will be totally worth it my friend! But due note ... that May 2014 will probably turn into Sept 2014. Sideshow dates are notorious for moving back. fyi

:D

Screen Shot 2015-01-21 at 01.31.53.png

From May to September then October 2014, to January 2015 but at least it's coming :oohyeah:

yeah, they always do the hot toys first .... then maybe announce 1 premium format then slack on others .... seems to be the routine.

Reactions: IRON MAN
The level of detail is amazing! I'm stoked!

And here we go :oohyeah:

@Wreck @bloodsnake007 @tridon @Scary Hair

:giggle:
full

:naughty:
full

:happy:
full
full
full
full
full