PS3 [GIVE-AWAY CLOSED] Spider-Man 3: Collector's Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
GIVE-AWAY TIME!!!!! :oohyeah:

I'm giving away one copy of Spider-Man 3: Collector's Edition for the PS3 (U.S. release). It comes with the slipcover, the instruction booklet, the lenticular Spider-Man vs. Sandman card and of course, the game and case. It no longer includes the DLC code.

image458z.jpg

To enter, all you have to do is reply to this thread by telling us which scene from Sam Raimi's Spider-Man films was your favourite. I'll randomly draw the lucky winner on September 14th at 1:30pm EST.

Best of luck!!!

1) Ricker
2) friedricetogo
3) biscuitnoir
4) stinkofdefeat
5) dirtyoak
6) the1tyrant

ORIGINAL POST:
***15 VOTES -- SO GIVEAWAY'S COMING TODAY! THANKS, EVERYONE!***

So, I have a cool Collector's Edition for a game on the PS3 and I'm willing to give it away as a giveaway to one of the lucky followers of this section.

There's a catch, though! :twisted:

I want feedback, so I started a poll a few days ago here. As of now, only one person has voted... and I know that there's a lot more than one person viewing and commenting in this section. Once the poll has attracted 15 voters, I'll put up the Giveaway. Sooo... go VOTE! Tell your fellow Ninjas to go vote! Let's get this Giveaway started! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Mention the word "giveaway" and the poll skyrockets through the roof! I should've set it to 25 voters. :p

I don´t own an PS3 so it´s cool if I get my name into the drawing, unless its a child friendly game which I can give to my nephew, is it ?

Last edited:
I don´t own an PS3 so it´s cool if I get my name into the drawing, unless its a child friendly game which I can give to my nephew, is it ?

How old's your nephew? It's not a Disney game, but a younger kid could definitely play it.

I honestly didn't notice the poll until you pinned it, otherwise I would have voted and commented sooner lol. Very kind of you to do a giveaway though mate. :)

I honestly didn't notice the poll until you pinned it, otherwise I would have voted and commented sooner lol. Very kind of you to do a giveaway though mate. :)

It was pinned since day 1, bud... but we'll let it slide. ;)

And I'm glad you like the idea of a giveaway. I'm trying to attract a larger audience to this section since it's relatively brand new still. :)

I already have the game, so I'll have to pass. Thanks for the giveaway though mate! Very kind of you. :)

Reactions: tridon
Great giveaway tridon!

I would be only interested in the lenti card though as I sold my PS3 off awhile ago I wouldn't be able to use the game.

Anyways, you can enter me if you want or not, up to you, maybe do a redraw for the game if I manage to win or something.

My favorite scene was when Dunst and Toby kiss in the rain :D... Dunst + Rain = :drool:

Reactions: tridon
Great giveaway tridon!

I would be only interested in the lenti card though as I sold my PS3 off awhile ago I wouldn't be able to use the game.

Anyways, you can enter me if you want or not, up to you, maybe do a redraw for the game if I manage to win or something.

My favorite scene was when Dunst and Toby kiss in the rain :D... Dunst + Rain = :drool:

I'll enter you and if you win, I can redraw for the game. I know there's slipcover fans out there who'd want it. :)

Reactions: stinkofdefeat
Status
Not open for further replies.