WINNER CHOSEN GIVE-AWAY: The Matrix Trilogy (Blu-ray, Amazon Germany Exclusive Steelbook)

Lone Crusader

The Savage Ninja!
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Nov 24, 2011
Corpus Christi, Texas, USA
Give-Away By: @AcIDc0r3
HOST: @AcIDc0r3

DURATION: March 25th-29th

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All registered HDN members

PRIZE:
The Matrix Trilogy (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Amazon Exclusive) [Germany]

Condition: Excellent - Was kept in protective slip. (Opened)
IMG_1301.JPG
IMG_1302.JPG

HOW DO I ENTER?
1. Thank this post.
2. Answer the following question in your own words...
Q: Morpheus's sunglasses are mirrored. This motive seems to indicate what?

CONTEST TERMS:
One entry per member.
Winner is responsible for shipping.
Winner to be chosen by Random.org.

GOOD LUCK!

Last edited:
Thanks for the great give away.
I would think that the mirrored glasses is more literal in the sense that anyone looking at him is actually seeing themselves since they are essentially a singular consciousness. Something beyond the collective consciousness but much more direct in the Matrix.

I portray it is the eyes are the window to the soul, you can discover a lot in the eyes and this is to make Morpheus mysterious.

I think it has a lot to do with the consciousness - in his glasses usualy there were different reflections of Neo for example.
So the way of choice and possibilities...nothing is set in stone and there is always a chance to change something. You just have to look deep into you - into the mirror.
OD6bKp.gif

always loved the design of this steel!

As others are saying, its more of a introspective look visualized. His glasses are allowing the individual to look into themselves in different ways.

I think his glasses are mirrored to somehow protect him. They are showing what he is seeing and protecting him at same time. We don't see his eyes but see what he is seeing. It's messed up :D

thanks for the giveaway, @AcIDc0r3! :thumbs: mirrored to remind us all that what we see is just light, reflection, and ourselves, like the matrix itself: the truth lies beneath. either that or he has an eye infection.

1) Done
2) Mirrored shades is asking of people due to be unplugged to find themselves and ask themselves who they really are or want to be before they join the real world.

Thanks for the great give away.
They are showing what he is seeing and the double sides of the choise

I believe for this particular scene the moment expressed that the answer lay more within Neo than Morpheus.

Awesome giveaway by the way!

The Matrix’s underlying message is about how you perceive yourself upon reflection. The mirrored sunglasses allow a person to avoid self-deception when it comes to trusting your senses.

Thanks for the giveaway! I think it's a case of him forcasting the reality that there is no reality in their present state, so to look inside his eyes you merely see yourself, and he's an extension of that...in that matrix reality.