[Give-Away] whited001's Giveaway Time :)

whited001

Premium Supporter
Aug 3, 2012
London, UK
Hi All,

Decided to run a small giveaway to fellow Ninja's.

Whilst sorting through my collection i came across some duplicate items, so decided to share my find with you lucky lot :D

These are the items :

2014-04-28%2011.48.50.jpg

Rules To Enter :

1. Thank the OP.
2. Post a pic or description of your most wanted Grail release - The one steelbook you must have in your collection that you don't already have :drool:

That's it, no other stipulations. Give-away will close on the 9th May. Winner selected at random, using random.org.

I'll PM the winner for shipping details and will cover postage to anywhere in the world.

Enjoy :)

Dan

========================================================================

The Winner Of The Giveaway Is :

claudius181991

I'll be in touch shortly regarding postage details etc.

Thanks to everyone for taking part.

Dan

Last edited:
Thx for the giveaway!

Funny to see that so many of you guys are looking for the 1408 steelbook/=. A couple of months ago I bought it on Ebay for €20,00 ^^ It is not in a really good shape, but good enough for that amount of money :)

I am still after the Thor Lenticular:

$_35.JPG

What a beauty thor steelbook, regarding 1408 steelbook im sure that can be bought on ebay or germany sites...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

thanks for the give-away!!

currently my most wanted "grail":

ForHDN-2500_zps6b736733.jpg

credits for this picture: jimmyv :thumbs:

i'm a pitiful completist in some cases (by far the worst for my bank account are collector's series with numbered spines...).
missed "thor 2" lenti, and now want it so bad. it's the only kimchi exclusive i don't have.

What a fantastic giveaway! My most wanted steelbook is the UK version of Fritz Lang's Metropolis as it's kinda rare thanks to the bloody UK riots that took place down the road from me (literally) in Croydon.