[Giveaway]Filthy 1-year Anniversary GIVE-AWAY!!

severo

Premium Supporter
Jul 4, 2013
Vienna / Austria
[GIVE-AWAY] Filthy 1-year Anniversary GIVE-AWAY!!

hi ninjas, today is my 1 year anniversary @ HDN, and on this occasion i'm doing my first give-away!

here is what you can win:

1 sealed and mint copy of FILTH (zavvi exclusive) steelbook (disc is loose inside, so this copy is meant to get opened!)

+

1 sealed copy of CANNIBAL HOLOCAUST italian CINEKULT blu-ray (uncut and new transfer from 2014).

the rules of the game:

1.) > 30 forum posts

2.) SHIPPING:

shipping is possible to everywhere in the world, as i am not a rich person either (more movie than money collector) let's do it 50/50 (which means it would be around 6GBP/8€/10$ on your behalf....). with participating in this give-away you agree with this. you can make the shipping more worthwhile if you want me to source something else from germany/austria/... for you.
basically i can ship up to 8-10 steelbooks for this price...
and i will update my trading thread soon, so maybe there is something from my sales you are interested in... ;)

3.) thank this post please!

4.) post a picture of the (in your opinion) "filthiest" film (cover artwork) from your collection, and tell us, why you think this film is creepy/disturbing/dirty/filthy/distorted,... :drool: (please use spoiler tags for the picture if you think some might get offended by it)

OR

tell us your first horror film experience as a child/teenager. did you get scared, and why?

i will close this give-away when i think it's the right time, or maybe update later with an exact closing date/time. minimum of entries: 30. winner will be drawn randomly.

thanks for participating, and good luck buddies! :cheers:

edit: i made it a bit easier to participate now. the winner takes it all.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think my first horror movie experience was watching The Blair Witch Project on Halloween, along with one or two Michael Myers Halloween movies. I think I was 9 or 10.
We were a group of kids and not really paying attention, so we didn't get scared too much.
Thank you for the giveaway!

Reactions: severo
Thanks for the giveaway buddy!! =]

"tell us your first horror film experience as a child/teenager. did you get scared, and why?"

First horror film that I watched was IT. It scared the bejeezuz out of me as I was never a fan of clowns. But the bit that scared me the most was the kid who was playing with a boat in the street, and it went down a drain... (those that have seen it, will know what im on about)

"whats the matter kid! don't you like clowns?"

A Nightmare on Elm Street scared me as a child. One of the first horror movies I've watched. I would literally get nightmares of Freddy. Now its not scary anymore, even quite funny. But its still one of my favorite movies. Thanks.:)

I no this film has been posted a few times already and rightly so anyone who's watched it will no the level of pure filth and sickness is just wrong, however this image is from the Asian Digipack
Oh yes they certainly no how to up the stakes and push the boundaries with abit of sick cover art, feast your eyes on a woman slicing her tongue in half with a Stanley knife :)

Great giveaway btw and congrats on your anniversary

2BED53B2-DAAD-4211-B053-F55955C86AC0-3823-0000046964A63395_zpseb38292a.jpg

Thanks for the amazing giveaway!

This one shocked me when I saw it. Reminded me of a modern-day Nekromantik in how it pushes the envelope, and then some. It certainly made me feel dirty after watching it, but it was a close call between this, August Underground's Mordum, Naked Blood and Gurotesku.

Thanks for the amazing giveaway Severo!

Not a horror film by any means but I'll never forget the first time I watched Robocop with my Cousin. It was amazing watching an over 18's when you were young, so rebellious and you knew you could get away with it. The one scene that haunted me forever was when Boddikers gang corner Murphy in the disused warehouse and blow his hand off. It was the first time I think I saw excessive gore in a movie. It was extremely scary and every time I thought of it or remembered it my wrist felt all weak :D

Happy anniversary severo!! Congrats on your first year!

I'm in for Filth steelbook prize. :thumbs:

My first horror movie experience was Alien!
I was watching it with my twin brother, we were obviously hiding our eyes with our hands and at a crucial moment our big brother (4 year older than us)
told us "Scene is finished, you can opened your eyes" BUT IT WASN'T!!!:confused: We just screamed like girls diving in the pillows of the sofa :p

Thank you, @severo, for your great giveaway.

For one quite able to watch gory violent film, I was still unprepared for the violence in I SAW THE DEVIL. I find the violence in this film extremely gruesome and revolting.

image.jpg

I haven't watched EVIL DEAD even though I have it in my collection, as I'm not a fan of Zombie-type films. But judging from what others have said here, I think it would exceed I SAW THE DEVIL in filthiness.

Last edited: