[WINNERS ANNOUNCED] Germany is the world champion 2014!!!

Marco86

The Naughty Dog
Premium Supporter
Jul 17, 2013
Germany
:DWE HAVE DONE IT:D

Hi all,

I am still very excited Germany won the World Cup of 2014!
Please allow me to share my joy with you, my precious Ninjas 8-)

What is up for graps you ask?

- AVATAR German MediaMarkt Exclusive sealed and mint
- THE RAID Play.com Exclusive sealed and mint

Here is what you have to do to win:

1. Thank this thread
2. Either MAKE ME LAUGH or INSPIRE ME
How you do it is up to you. Text, photo, video...the choice is yours.
I know the inspirational part seems much harder but you will probably have less competition.
3. State which Steelbook you'd like to have.

There will be 2 winners. One who really made me pee my pants and one who inspired me (doesn't matter how or about what). You can also try to win both steelbooks by posting one post with something funny AND inspirational.

Who can participate:

- Anyone with 30 posts or more

Postage has to be covered by the winners. The lucky ninjas need to contact me within 7 days after the winners have been announced or the steelbook will go to the second best in the respective category.

Who wins will NOT be decided by random.org. I will choose the posts that I liked the most in both categories.

Winners will be announced in the first week of September because I am on vacation the whole August.

Alright guys, I hope this GA will be a success with lots of funny and inspirational posts for all of us.

Thanks

Marco

PS: Please PM me if I forgot anything
PPS: All regular GA rules apply

Now enjoy this masterpiece and WIN THIS GA:D

Last edited:
What a great give away! The Raid would be awesome.

I will make you laugh by saying: the next time England play Germany, England will be the winner!

Well done for winning the world cup!
See you at the Euros! Hopefully!

Reactions: Marco86
Marco, thanks for the Giveaway. Avatar already in my collection, but Raid option it a dream come true, especially when Raid 2 is coming it will be nice to watch it again before;)

I will tell stories from my life in two sections:

A) Make Me Laugh

Every year i make postcards for my friends on Christmas. This is one of them:
Hand_1.jpg

The main point is how the hand was done...4 ingredients:
1) I had 2 sausages that was in my fridge left from the package and i hadn't got time to eat them.
2) Chicken Meat...i was using microwave on defrost, and forgot about it and the corners were burned out.
Having those two, i saw the potential and made it combined with...but it still didn't work out.
3) I had take out some Hungarian spicy pasta and made blood
4) Finger Nails Artificial, were taken from my friend that was a girl neighbour...and vuala:D

Hand_2.jpg

B) INSPIRE ME
I will tell you how i proposed to my wife year ago.
It was our meeting anniversary and we always do something special on this day. So i made a program of the day and the last point was watchin a movie in a cinema. Before the pop-up question action, we were in the reastaurnt, and she wasn't feeling well but...in the cinema was going to happen the thing...

[Flashback] 3 Months prior to proposal, i had a meeting with a multiplex manager about the whole idea.
I) I wanted to rent the whole cinema room for a runtime of 1 film and +20 min. Money can do everything and she agreed. The next thing was to think what will happen in the cinema.
II) So i thought about inviting all our friends, with her brother included to get to this cinema room.
III) I will make my own proposal movie and show on the screen. During my time at work together with my friend we had been rolling it...a gorilla style:shy:

So together with her we came to the cinema. We were the only persons in the room. Then lights were out and trailers were shown. In that moment all our friends were coming to the room...one by one in some time separations to make it natural. After trailers there was film 15 long that started as a trailer (One man, one desire etc.) but then with me on the screen saying that I am sorry for the some technical cinema problems but i have to say something. I was saying all wonderful stuff about her in mtv montage style;D. And then on the film someone is asking me so if she so wonderful...so what are you going to do next...and i sad, let the lights get on.
So the lights in the cinema room were on, i kneed and proposed. She said yes, then saw that room is fool of our buddies...and than champagne came to the room:D

After little chit-chat we all saw french film:) The End;)

I hope you liked both stories;)

Thought this might be perfectly fitting the occasion of your giveaway and I like it sooo much

The Raid would be awesome to win and own ;):thumbs:

Last edited:
This has me in tears every time:

And I'd say this is pretty inspirational stuff from Ian Poulter, incredible trick shot:

Thanks for a great giveaway! And well done Germany, the German part of me was celebrating!

I would love either steelbook.

I refuse to enter any competition that show support to the german football team it is just un-English, we were robbed by this man.

Anyway I guess Germany football needed it more than we did.

honestly.

Also the raid for me since I am so great.

lol'd at these though
1rPq0d7.jpg

ivJ8tc3PAVLs7.gif

Last edited:
I refuse to enter any completion that show support to the german football team it is just un-English, we were robbed by this man.

Anyway I guess Germany football needed it more than we did.

honestly.

you definately belong to the funny section with both video and text

Reactions: pdbluray
Thank you for the giveaway.

I wouldn't mind winning either of those steelbooks.

Hope this makes you laugh and also teach you how not to film a death scene lol

Last edited:
I gotta be honest. Being Canadian, I was cheering for Argentina hard. The only thing better than Argentina winning the world cup, is if Canada wins the world cup (which I predict will happen in 8 years). But after Canada and Argentina, I was hoping the Netherlands would win, but after the Netherlands, Its Germany. But on a good note, I love your national anthem . Its damn epic. Don't know a single word of what it says, but I feel it. Its the best, gives me chills everytime

Last edited:
A good laughter never harmed anyone:

auto-ted-twitter-338307.jpeg

hockey_25.gif

funny-pictures-auto-416982.jpeg

6169372e28a97ba804e6b160b24d4ed7195625.gif

761278.jpg

SFiPl.gif

4087286_700b.jpg

731.gif

SOoe4.gif