[WINNERS ANNOUNCED] Germany is the world champion 2014!!!

Marco86

The Naughty Dog
Premium Supporter
Jul 17, 2013
Germany
:DWE HAVE DONE IT:D

Hi all,

I am still very excited Germany won the World Cup of 2014!
Please allow me to share my joy with you, my precious Ninjas 8-)

What is up for graps you ask?

- AVATAR German MediaMarkt Exclusive sealed and mint
- THE RAID Play.com Exclusive sealed and mint

Here is what you have to do to win:

1. Thank this thread
2. Either MAKE ME LAUGH or INSPIRE ME
How you do it is up to you. Text, photo, video...the choice is yours.
I know the inspirational part seems much harder but you will probably have less competition.
3. State which Steelbook you'd like to have.

There will be 2 winners. One who really made me pee my pants and one who inspired me (doesn't matter how or about what). You can also try to win both steelbooks by posting one post with something funny AND inspirational.

Who can participate:

- Anyone with 30 posts or more

Postage has to be covered by the winners. The lucky ninjas need to contact me within 7 days after the winners have been announced or the steelbook will go to the second best in the respective category.

Who wins will NOT be decided by random.org. I will choose the posts that I liked the most in both categories.

Winners will be announced in the first week of September because I am on vacation the whole August.

Alright guys, I hope this GA will be a success with lots of funny and inspirational posts for all of us.

Thanks

Marco

PS: Please PM me if I forgot anything
PPS: All regular GA rules apply

Now enjoy this masterpiece and WIN THIS GA:D

Last edited:
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!
thanks.jpg

Thanks Marco for this!!! It will be great addition to my collection! :happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy:

Congratulations to the both of you.

@ihategiantspiders will get Avatar
@galareta2332 will get The Raid

Please claim your steels within the next 7 days and PM me your shipping addys.

Thank you :thumbs:

Hey Marco,

Thank you very much indeed sir :) Just awoke to this great news before I head off to work. You've made my day!

I've sent you a PM with my shipping details.

Thanks again

James

@Marco86 you are great!!!
Thanks for such great protection, this box was sooooo light that when i received
i thought that it is empty :D:D:D

Thanks for the note, it was lovely. My wife was also happy cause she was surprised to know
that she was also involved in this;):):)

Thanks buddy for all!

Unpack_1a.jpg

Unpack_2.jpg

Unpack_3.jpg

Unpack_4.jpg

Reactions: Marco86
@Marco86

Thanks Marco, your package arrive with me yesterday morning in bomb proof packaging :)

The lenticular magnet has extreme depth to it, I stood staring at it for about 5 minutes in my kitchen.

Cannot wait to watch this in 3D, it's by far the best movie I've ever witnessed on the big screen in the format. Thanks again dude, much appreciated!

See ya round the boards :)

James

IMAG0725.jpg

Reactions: Marco86