[Giveaway] Mojo's Iron Man 2 (TW) Giveaway!

Mojo

Spine Slasher
Premium Supporter
Apr 7, 2013
Belfast
Hello everyone! Welcome to my long overdue giveaway; I was planning to do this on my 1 year anniversary on HDN but it never happened for whatever reason o_O. Anyways... up for grabs is a copy of Iron Man 2 Steelbook from Taiwan!

It's in pretty good condition but is by no means mint! As you can see from the picture there are a few teeny scratches bottom left and to the far right of the steelbook but nothing major; it's also worth mentioning there is a micro dent on the back to the left and a few of those annoying, light surface scratches on the back, only visible in certain lighting levels! :confused:

WP_20140801_014.jpg

Info:

-This giveaway is open to everyone with 30 posts or more.
-Shipping is free worldwide! :D

Rules/How to enter:

1. Like/thank this post!
2. Like/thank my Disney thread -->HERE<-- (Is this bribery? :p) This step is very important! :D
3. Post a screenshot or clip from your favourite scene in a movie!

Giveaway will end in 1 weeks time (08/08/2014) and winner will be chosen randomly!

Thank you to everyone at HDN and good luck! :thumbs:

Edit: Since this is my first giveaway I've changed it to free shipping worldwide!

Last edited:
Thanks for the amazing giveaway & congrats for getting the Disney award! :thumbs:

So many good scenes... but this is what came to mind first!
The Big Ben scene in V for Vendetta :D

PS. What's type of case is The Incredibles in your Disney thread? It's not a Steelbook right? I love that film and want whatever it is too :p

Reactions: Mojo
Thanks for the great giveaway!!

This is one of my favourite scenes from a film. And definitely the best bank robbery/shootout scene I've every seen! Such a great film!

Man so many to choose from, but I'm gonna go with these 2...

Most powerful scene in a movie to me a while, Hanks was astonishing...

And this was so powerful to me, the music gave me chills....Why Michael Clayton is still one of my favorite movies.

Thank you for this giveaway.

Reactions: paddytom
Thanks for the awesome giveaway!

My favourite scene ever!

Con Air! No one can ever beat the love between a father and his daughter! The only scene in any movie ever to make me cry! When I was little I remember thinking.. "Someday I'll have that love for a daughter" and now I do!

Ps- don't get calling me a soppy bugger!

My favourite scene from Lord of the Rings : The two Towers
Elves arrives at Helm's Deep

when I saw it the first time it gave me goose bumps and everytime I see it know, it still does. For me it resembles the old westerns like Stagecoach, everything is lost, our hero's are desperately looking for hope to go on and suddenly, a horn, or trumpet announces that help is on the way and the tide is going to turn

Reactions: GVZER and Mojo