[GIVEAWAY] Noah Sparkle Raindrop Edition

bd251

Premium Supporter
Mar 24, 2011
Ohio, USA
I had an extra Noah Steelbook for my Noah Raindrop Steelbook GB and decided to make a version with sparkles in the raindrops which I am now giving away! Some things you need to know about this steelbook: 1) it was was damaged on the bottom corner on the opening side during shipping (I forgot to take a pic... I'll upload it later) 2) because of the damage, I used it as a "trial" for the punch stamp numbering. "3/10" has been X-out. 3) movie is included 4) no custom stickers included.

Here are some actual pictures.
full

full

full

full

full

full

You can be entered to win by posting which of my custom steelbooks you like best (see my gallery HERE) OR post what you would like to see in the future based on what I have already done. The winner will be chosen by random number generator sometime in the future. This is open to all members with trading privileges EXCEPT for those 10 who are on my GB list (sorry guys, you already got yours;)). The winner pays for shipping ($5 US/$15 international)

For those who participated in my GB but did not make the list, I have gone ahead and given you two entries to thank you for your interest and support.
@Bluprint @laffe @Man on Wire @capricornio34232 @satanclaus @kevin63 @AlienKing @Bengaloo

1) Bluprint
2) Bluprint
3) laffe
4) laffe
5) Man on Wire
6) Man on Wire
7) capricornio34232
8) capricornio34232
9) satanclaus
10) satanclaus
11) kevin63
12) kevin63
13) AlienKing
14) AlienKing
15) Bengaloo
16) Bengaloo
17) galareta2332
18) C.C. 95
19) bigrob
20) denizen
21) Ricardo13
22) Bluprint
23) Scary Hair
24) KD Scorp
25) rj531
26) Dark Slayer
27) spass
28) livearthpeace
29) Ricker
30) Kuczo
31) Ever Villalobos
32) anae31
33) Madness
34) Jericho
35) x3ntaur
36) George Pearce
37) nefilim
38) Escapegoat07
39) themovielover926
40) YellowCake
41) Joanie Mason
42) deeii
43) Slinchafi
44) Raimi
45) Travis Bickle
Noa%20winner_zps4rvqc1fh.png

Last edited:
Great giveaway, excelent idea and extraordinary talent.

I am not particulary a fan of custom steelbooks, but this is something different!!!
Spot gloss is not so important for me, but this what you have done with Noah, 300 or Shawshank is marvelous.
I really would like to feel this in reality. Great job and interesting expanding way of the passion.

Love the contest!
My faves were BATMAN RETURNS and the Epic SHAWSHANK!!
image.jpg image.jpg

I would love to see what you could do to improve the rather Ho-hum Zavvi DIE HARDs!!!
image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg

Thanks for the giveaway!

Shawshank Redemption is just jaw droppingly awesome! Best film ever made and that is the best packaging I've seen!

Great great giveaway, Mate. Wish i made the list to your Noah as this was by far my favorite! Wow!

Now i know i have already answered your question above but thought i'd also mention how i'd love to see what you could do with Kimchi's La Grande Bleu.

Good luck everyone! Crossing my fingers!:D

Thanks for your great work and also for this giveaway. Also for the entries! Like has been mentioned above, I love Shawshank, looks really well done. I like the "vanilla" steelbook, but it just lacks something (I'd have preferred some different art choices in truth). Your finish definitely elevates it.

Cheers, mate!

@bcdavis9958 Thanks for the tag buddy :thumbs: Since you said pick one OR the other, I'm gonna focus on the future :p
I'll give you couple of options, since I'm nice and all. Let's see what you can do with one of these:
21210iEF547C31267CA831

M2209658.jpg

uxqR2.jpg
Good Luck :)

Last edited:
@bcdavis9958 Thank you very much for the entries! Your work is awesome man. Although looking through your custom gallery you've made some really great other stuff, the rain drop effect for both the Shawshank Redemption and Noah take steelbook customisation to a whole new level. They are works of art in their own right imo, especially as the 'rain' plays a very important role symbolically in each of those movies. I sincerely look forward to what you do in the future, keep tagging me in mate, I really appreciate it! :):woot:

All your work looks awesome buddy but that shawshank Is just epic, now you have the raindrop effect perfected how about the same on the HMV version of dark knight rises

Thanks so much for a chance to win one of your anazingly insane customs! Man, the 300 Bloodsplatter is DOPE but I love the NOAH Custom Raindrops a little more! #FingersCrossed #ThanksBCD

Thank you SO MUCH for this chance bcdavis9958 . The ones you ave already done are outstanding just AMAZING. Your Batman Returns is gleaming BEAUTIFUL.

I Think you could do one hell of a job on The Day After Tomorrow that with your touch :woot: :notworthy: .

Thank you for the opportunity to win this amazing custom! :)

The blood splatter 300 would have to be my favourite! :) Looks awesome!

If I were to pick one for you to make custom, I'd have to go with this awesome looking steel.

10997015-1413201476-495703.jpg

The possibilities are lovely for this :)

Thanks for the giveaway!

Fantastic job on this and Shawshank! Would love to see your work on The Dark Knight Rises FutureShop/BB.

What others have said, that Shawshank looks sick! :thumbs::woot:

This could use some spot gloss. ;) Thanks for the great giveaway! :notworthy:

IMG_0098.jpg