[GIVEAWAY] Thor 2: The Dark World (Blu-ray Steelbook) - Best Buy [WINNER CHOSEN]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
We have a copy of the Thor 2: Dark World (Best Buy) Steelbook to give away. This copy is new and still has the majority of shrink wrap on it, but does appear to have a spine slash.

Still interested in it though? Well step on up, and tell us what your favorite part of the Thor mythology happens to be.

It can be anything from the movies, the comics, or even pop culture. I look forward to hearing your responses - one winner will be chosen at random from ALL entries.

We'll keep this contest open for a week!

eligible entrants

1. Civer
2. roo
3. Colombianlove41
4. Ricardo13
5. yurydalkou
6. huggy2k4
7. milo
8. bg69 **WINNER**
9. Genesisfury
10. kbr1656
11. Average Box
12. x3ntaur
13. Kuzco
14. SixSpeedSamurai
15. mmz41
16. denizen
17. ihategiantspiders
18. Petit Lu
19. howiesteed
20. sukibee
21. galareta2332
22. Aman87
23. cardzetc
24. kevindublin
25. livearthpeace
26. Zaandam3
27. tonybsg
28. Flloydo
29. bigwednesday0
30. meaner
31. mintchocolate
32. Asopp
33. Scary Hair
34. uzo
35. Madness
36. DannyDXC
37. claudius181991
38. Dark Slayer
39. sproutyrouty
40. Pandamonium

Last edited:
My favourite ever Thor thing is when Thor finds out Loki's spirit didn't actually end up going to 'Hel' and he goes on a mission to find his brothers soul and finds it inside the body of a young boy in France with a completely wiped memory. He Takes this reborn Loki with him back to Asgard and protects him while he grows up. Something about that story line and being an older brother myself always struck a chord with me. Love it! :)

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Ricardo13
My favorite part if the Norse mythotholgy is the Yggdrasill or tree of life. It connects the nine realms together and it's a cool idea that this early civilization came up with. My father is Norwegian so the mythology from this region interests me a lot. Thanks for the giveaway!

What introduced me to Thor was his appearances in the classic Incredible Hulk TV features with Lou Feringo, both characters have certainly come a long way but still a classic for the marvel fans

My favourite part from northern folklore is when Loki turn in to a female-horse, made love with another male horse and in few month deliver a baby-horse. Not joking.

Hulk vs Thor, I love this story
Loki brought hulk on Asgard to take control of his mind to kill Thor and hope to prevail but it is impossible to control hulk and it puts even more angry

My favourite part of the Thor mythology would be the 2 entire movies. I pretty much knew nothing about Thor before the first movie so to see things like Asgard, the Weapons Vault, the story of the 'Dark Elves', etc, come to life was awesome.

I really love the way Loki is one of the most likable characters of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. The way they have written his character, and the layers that Tom Hiddleston gives him with his acting make him one of my favorite characters in all the Marvel movies.

It has to be Thor himself with God-like powers. His longevity from consuming golden apples of Idunn and his weapon; Mjolnir.

Used to read Thor religiously. Loved it. About 20 years ago, there was a story that took place where Thor's soul was captured and Donald Blake became the God of Thunder instead. Had a beard and cool helmet. That was a superb story & still remains one of my favorite to this day.

Thanks for the awesome giveaway!