Gladiator (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #98) [Czech Republic]

harry

Premium Supporter
Nov 12, 2012
Release date: May 2, 2018 (Standard), May 16, 2018 (FAC) (pre-order April 12, 2018 at 20:00 CET - still collectible numbers will be able to pre-order in 3-day advance)
Purchase link: Standard - FAC
Price: 1099 CZK - (Standard) - 1399 CZK (FAC)
Group Buy: GB open HERE
Notes:
UHD + Blu-ray WWA SteelBook. Limited numbered 0-600

29261586_1752480528202249_8512284538225819648_o.jpg

FAC #98 GLADIATOR XL FullSlip + Lenticular 3D Magnet includes:

- WWA Generic Double Disc SteelBook
- Exclusive XL FullSlip with an attractive finish
- 4K UHD Blu-ray Disc + Blu-ray Disc
- Exclusive 3D Lenticular Magnet (3D Deep Effect)
- Collectible Special Cards
- Exclusive Booklet 36P
- Collectible Character Cards
- Exclusive Collector's Folder (not showed in the Beauty Shot)
- Collector's Numbering Card and Hologram
- Exclusive Sticker FAC #98 GLADIATOR

Last edited by a moderator:
These look amazing together!
My only regret is not getting babydriver when it was XL slip when I didn’t even know. I know @Actarus is gonna slap me silly! :emb: :rolleyes:

Decided to get this instead of Hdzeta’s (which I’m glad for after today!). Looks great so looking forward to it! :)

How do you want to do that? It won´t go live on website anymore and GB is over. Prices will go nuts on ebay. Even though HDzeta will be probably same expensive as Interstellar and it´s gonna be tough to get one, still think it´s better option and better package than FA. But to each their own of course :)

How do you want to do that? It won´t go live on website anymore and GB is over. Prices will go nuts on ebay. Even though HDzeta will be probably same expensive as Interstellar and it´s gonna be tough to get one, still think it´s better option and better package than FA. But to each their own of course :)
I was just lucky yesterday and got the last one available at cost from another site. As I said with Interstellar today, you win some and then you lose some.

• Thanks
Reactions: Hereticz
Looks good but I passed on this due to the price
GB was €63 before shipping

Film Arena Price for the standard steelbook is €41.80 and is only 2 discs as far as I know

Zavvi same steelbook but has 3 Discs with shipping cost me €27.09

Huge difference in pricing for the standard steelbook on it's own Film Arena is an extra €14.71

If I not had the HDzeta premium edition already I more likely would have got the FAC release

I love the quality of the "new" XL slips, but they're too big to be putting on the shelf. They fill up space far to quickly.
I'm happy with just the Zavvi release for this