Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: December 13, 2023
Purchase links: Titan Edition Amazon FR - FNAC
Price: €49.99

81-CUXFslRL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Open it up and show us all the goods!
I'm interested in how one has gotten out into the wild and what it finally looks like.
Customer in France having release in hand is because the release date in France is tomorrow Wednesday December 13

France December 13 2023
Germany December 14 2023
Italy December 21 2023

UK has a later release date January 8 2024

Customer in France having release in hand is because the release date in France is tomorrow Wednesday December 13

France December 13 2023
Germany December 14 2023
Italy December 21 2023

UK has a later release date January 8 2024
I wonder why the UK date was pushed back over a month then?
Seems odd.

Open it up and show us all the goods!
I'm interested in how one has gotten out into the wild and what it finally looks like.
Based on the photos. I'm thinking similar to Arrow box quality, Universal ish. Id be shocked if they are as good as Nova or Manta but I'd like to be proven wrong.

Based on the photos. I'm thinking similar to Arrow box quality, Universal ish. Id be shocked if they are as good as Nova or Manta but I'd like to be proven wrong.
Nah, it'll be basic enough like arrow's rigid slips. I don't think there's any finish to it (like most of arrows), but it opens from from the front (like a lever arch folder), based on ToC's video.

Nah, it'll be basic enough like arrow's rigid slips. I don't think there's any finish to it (like most of arrows), but it opens from from the front (like a lever arch folder), based on ToC's video.
Either way it will be a huge improvement imo. Personally I think some of their steelbooks have been amazing. Especially their early and recent ones. They had a few dips in quality. But some feel really premium.

• Haha
Reactions: Lenny Nero
Either way it will be a huge improvement imo. Personally I think some of their steelbooks have been amazing. Especially their early and recent ones. They had a few dips in quality. But some feel really premium.
Well, so they should. It's literally the makers of steelbooks being given free reign on what finishes and design (within reason) they go for.

I'm not usually a fan tbh, and that's most down to their design choices and those naff slips. I quite liked a fair few, but not enough to bother with. I only own 3.. BR, V & Space Jam lol

Either way, yes I agree, this does look to be a big step forward. Not enough for me to pop £50 on though.. it'll have to tick nearly all the boxes for me to do that.

This is easily Titans' best release so far. Stunning on every front, lots of tiny important details, looks chonky and nice on a shelf. Excellent!

The finish on the cardboard looks intentionally coarse, like older papyrus paper. Plus it's like a book box, should be good.
My French copy was shipped out from Fnac 3 days ago, I just won't see it for a while.

I thought that slip would turn out ok given the right finish but it’s honestly the only decent thing about this release

Well, so they should. It's literally the makers of steelbooks being given free reign on what finishes and design (within reason) they go for.

It still blows my mind that the people who invented Steelbooks, that see everything and every finish and type of steel since day 1, have seen all feedback over the past 15+ years went along and made some of the worst packages I’ve ever seen for their own project.

You’d think after seeing everything and even possibly advised studios and designers what might work best on the chosen artworks in terms of finishes etc and constantly learning every year on what works and what don’t, that they would be one of the greatest lines in the steelbook world. And instead went the complete opposite. It’s actually f**king crazy when you think about it and look at it that way.

What were they and what are they still thinking? You’ve had all Manta, blufans Zavvi Disney collection, Mondo etc etc pass through your hands and you are still happy with what you release? I’d be ashamed and embarrassed

What were they and what are they still thinking?
They're a Dutch company, aren't they? Maybe they've got some kind of perverted 'minimalist' taste, and actually love streaky matte finishes the most, or something. They wouldn't offer such an option, if they didn't. I know I wouldn't if it was my company. Only spot matte where it makes it better. :D
If there's something strange about Europeans, the Dutch would take the crown, so to speak. Some of the news and actions coming from their country over the last decade were shocking, to say the least - hate to be 'racist' that way.

• Haha
Reactions: Flloydo
Slipcase looks absolutely lovely, but is there a magnet on the lip to close it or just that thin flap that slides in?
Wonder how many times that's been tested in QC.
Disc art looks great.
Steelbook looks very poor.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lutzo