Godzilla (2014) (2D + 3D Blu-ray FuturePak) [Korea]

HUBMUSWELL

#Metal Hunter
Premium Supporter
Apr 22, 2011
London, UK
[Blu-ray] Godzilla, 2014 Futurepak Limited Edition (2Discs: 2D+3D Combo)

Release date: 2014-09-25
Purchase link:
KSteelbook.com Price $ 37.99 USD
yesasia.com with free shipping US$45.99 [~£27.09]

kimchidvd.com USD 38.99

Artwork:

Capture - Godzilla 2014 Korea.PNG

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 383
Last edited:
So does this not come with deleted scenes and the Threading the Needle feature then? :(

Doesn't look like it, judging from those shots of the list of special features...
Could one of you kind folks who has this blu-ray answer this please? :)
Thank you.

No deleted scenes or Threading the Needle.
:(
They obviously removed them to make a "Deluxe Edition" for when part 2 is out.

Last edited:
Just ordered this from Ksteelbook. Never used them before, so would somebody mind answering the two questions I have if possible?

1. How is their packaging?
2. There wasn't an option to declare personal value on the item like Kimchi offer. I left a note on PayPal and the ordering screen asking them to mark my item as $15 in value. What's the chances of them actually reading this and doing it?

Thanks

Just ordered this from Ksteelbook. Never used them before, so would somebody mind answering the two questions I have if possible?

1. How is their packaging?
2. There wasn't an option to declare personal value on the item like Kimchi offer. I left a note on PayPal and the ordering screen asking them to mark my item as $15 in value. What's the chances of them actually reading this and doing it?

Thanks
The packaging is very good, it's usually in a box with lots of bubblewrap just like Kimchi. They marked my item at the gift I requested so they should be able to do it for you.:thumbs:

Reactions: Travis