Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £34.99

e4509851-eb5a-4dbf-8e1f-058f560ad396.jpg

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
Ive had issues ordering on the HMV site recently, It takes me too world pay where i gave to enter my 3 digit security code then it Just constantly says payment failed and i have a bunch of failed orders in my history, Its really strange.

Ive had issues ordering on the HMV site recently, It takes me too world pay where i gave to enter my 3 digit security code then it Just constantly says payment failed and i have a bunch of failed orders in my history, Its really strange.
I had this trying to order the Ghostbusters steel, they were having issues but was ok since then. I didn't want to order on paypal and have to pay now.
I ordered ok yesterday, i have failed in my order history from before but still have an active cancel option, i assume they won't authorise with no need to click cancel.

I had no issue doing an order using my debit card.
When world pay start to process my debit card I get a message on my phone to approve a £0.00 transaction using my bank app on my mobile.
When I used the bank app to approve I then have to click on hmv website to proceed with transaction.

I've noticed that more than a year ago, it depends on your IP. Payment wouldn't go through from a German IP, or most others, so now I always use a local Manchester VPN.
It used to ask for a one-time confirmation from the bank, now it doesn't.

regards hmv i just tried ordering dune 2 on my saved card details used the app which I approved it, only for the website to say it failed. this happened 3 times it would seem its world pay issue

as i just paid with my other credit card as a new card, same bank and it did app approval and said went thru and worldpay let it thru order authorised

may i suggest anyone having issue try another card or try deleting saved card and then try as a new card again
then i believe it will work for you

im in the uk so it should have never kicked me in the first place, i never liked world pay this only confirms how bad they are.

hope this helps some of you :thumbs:

Last edited:
Reactions: Lenny Nero

I've got the same trying to order the Dune 2 steel :cautious:

Same here. Never happened before.

I'll never get why so many people take a picture of a PC screen with a smartphone instead of using the PrtSc key...

No it's a chromebook actually 17 inch screen
I thought the chrome icon would have gived it away :D
And I didn't want to show my bank or email bookmarks that's why you got the camera :thumbs:

I had no issue doing an order using my debit card.
When world pay start to process my debit card I get a message on my phone to approve a £0.00 transaction using my bank app on my mobile.
When I used the bank app to approve I then have to click on hmv website to proceed with transaction.
Yeah i get that also do i goto Banking and click approve and when i go back to the hmv site it says failed. Its really Annoying, i want to give them money well eventually as its a preorder.