Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £34.99

e4509851-eb5a-4dbf-8e1f-058f560ad396.jpg

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
Pass big time. All these WWA steelbooks are going to be cringe release as fuc*. Buying them is just wasting $$$
Manta will release it eventually.

Saw the film today and while it was the most ridiculous entry in the franchise so far it actually was better than I expected it to be. Probably place it 4th place across all 5 films.

Good enough to buy a nice WEA release from Manta when they do it
Fourth best must mean that it’s all sorts of terrible, which is completely unsurprising.

Reactions: TheWildEye
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £34.99

View attachment 575233
Fourth best must mean that it’s all sorts of terrible, which is completely unsurprising.
Pass big time. All these WWA steelbooks are going to be cringe release as fuc*. Buying them is just wasting $$$
Manta will release it eventually.

This franchise has turned into that old Neo Geo Kaiju beat em up game from the 90s.
Colours & all.

'King of Monsters'

1000040003-01.jpeg

1000040000-01.jpeg

Last edited:

Weird logic. If you have to rate 5 things is clearly obvious that something ranks first, another ranks last and everything else in-between.

For example on this page of this thread there's now 4 replies, I'd rank your post 3rd out of all 4 in terms of value to the forum :naughty:

Last edited:
Weird logic. If you have to rate 5 things is clearly obvious that something ranks first, another ranks last and everything else in-between.

For example on this page of this thread there's now 4 replies, I'd rank your post 3rd out of all 4 in terms of value to the forum :naughty:
I think you're reading more seriousness into my post than was intended. But if I think the third best film in the series is really horrible, than the fourth best must be all sorts of terrible. And on top of that, my post has better plot than the last few Monsterverse films.