Grails & Cool Steels

ChrisPatt

Premium Supporter
Jun 15, 2017
Hello fellow ninjas!

This is my first thread and apologise if there is already one like it but I am just really curious to see everyone's grails and cool steels!

Just to get an idea what I should be hunting for on my quest for the steel!

This is my first real grail I think and what a grail it is!

IMG_7840.JPG
IMG_7843.JPG
IMG_7845.JPG
IMG_7846.JPG
IMG_7847.JPG

Hello fellow ninjas!

This is my first thread and apologise if there is already one like it but I am just really curious to see everyone's grails and cool steels!

Just to get an idea what I should be hunting for on my quest for the steel!

This is my first real grail I think and what a grail it is!

Nice pick up man! 'Her' is definitely one of the nicest packages out there

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: ChrisPatt
Hunt for the steels and movies YOU like.
I only buy movies i enjoy to rewatch not because a certain steelbook is supposed to be a 'grail'. I decide which steelbook is a grail for me.

I appreciate what you are saying there so perhaps my question should be....Which of your steels do you consider your grail then?:)

• Thanks
Reactions: Mr.Vorhees
I'm slowing down with the pick-ups but as far as the ones in my collection? Kimchidvd's Memento + Tangled Lenticulars and Blufans' Captain America: First Avenger are some of my favourite as of right now.

Some of them are bringing some dollar these days! But it's as @Mr.Vorhees said go for the films you like so I definitely won't be hunting for the Tangled Lentis or Momento probably either but awesome packages!

• Thanks
Reactions: matthewtheunicorn
Hunt for the steels and movies YOU like.
I only buy movies i enjoy to rewatch not because a certain steelbook is supposed to be a 'grail'. I decide which steelbook is a grail for me.
This 100%...My favorite ever steelbook in MY collection was £15 and not particularly rare and my top 10 has steel's under a tenner in it...

Reactions: ChrisPatt
This 100%...My favorite ever steelbook in MY collection was £15 and not particularly rare and my top 10 has steel's under a tenner in it...

And which steel is this?:) I did also say cool steels they don't have to be grails I just wanted to see loads of pictures of cool steels really! :naughty:

I appreciate what you are saying there so perhaps my question should be....Which of your steels do you consider your grail then?:)
Haha believe it or not, i just looked at my steelbook collection and i just can't decide which of them is my grail, 90% of them are too awesome. I had one in my hand and was like "this one" but i immediately went like "oh **** wait, that one" and so on. I'm going to post my whole collection another day. Maybe you see something you'll enjoy. Although i must say i don't own many yet. I started around 2 years ago and only pick up movies i really like.

Haha believe it or not, i just looked at my steelbook collection and i just can't decide which of them is my grail, 90% of them are too awesome. I had one in my hand and was like "this one" but i immediately went like "oh **** wait, that one" and so on. I'm going to post my whole collection another day. Maybe you see something you'll enjoy. Although i must say i don't own many yet. I started around 2 years ago and only pick up movies i really like.

Ooooooo you couldn't pick huh! Sounds like you've got lots of awesome steels! Can't wait to see them! @Mr.Vorhees