Mondo Gravity - OST (2xLP) (Limited Edition w/ Varient Colored Vinyl) [MONDO]

Mar 16, 2013
Tasmania
Purchase: Gravity
Price: $30
Notes: Original music by Steven Price. Packaging design by Kevin Tong. 2XLP in deluxe gatefold jacket pressed on 180 gram vinyl. Limited edition pressed on black vinyl and randomly-inserted variant colorway vinyl.

thumbnail.jpg

Attachments

• thumbnail (1).jpg
    thumbnail (1).jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 196
  • thumbnail (2).jpg
    thumbnail (2).jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 208
Last edited by a moderator:
I would say so, Only $13 more then what Mondo was selling it for.

@Wreck picked me up the Raid soundtrack and also Shaun of the Dead and now I'm hooked!

Just bought the Jurassic Park soundtrack from discogs and have ordered Looper and Coraline direct from Mondo.

On the fence about this one - anything to push me over the edge?

Reactions: mlmaier84
The Looper looked awesome! I saw many folks with it. I think one had metal sleeve? and one had burlap bag? cant remember. Yeah the Jurassic Park one looks awesome esp that green disc one.

@Wreck picked me up the Raid soundtrack and also Shaun of the Dead and now I'm hooked!

Just bought the Jurassic Park soundtrack from discogs and have ordered Looper and Coraline direct from Mondo.

@mlmaier84 scored me a Shaun Of The Dead OST at Mondocon, His ninja skills were top notch that day in the booth, He scored me the Do You Want Anything From The Shop? Variant :happy:

Its a great soundtrack for a great movie, Buy it, you know you want too ;)

As Darren said, I grabbed him a Shaun of the Dead at MondoCon. After seeing the Jacket & LP, I HAD to go back and get myself a few different copies!!! I wanted the Looper album with the metal jacket and burlap cover, but I stayed away just long enough. I REALLY have to be careful, otherwise this could be my new addiction!!!

• Helpful Post
Reactions: apsmith21