Crumb
Shoah
An Inconvenient Truth
Bob Dylan: Dont Look Back
March of the Penguins
Bowling for Columbine
Hoop Dreams

One of my favourites is a docu-drama called Space Odyssey - Voyage to the Stars

There was a BBC documentary/docudrama series called Seven Wonders of the Industrial World. It was a seven part series that looked at the creating of such wonders as The Hoover Dam, The Great Eastern, The Brooklyn Bridge and more. It also has some very emotive music.

It even seems like some of the episodes are available on YouTube.

• Thanks
Reactions: PunkNinja
I love me some documentaries! :D

The Imposter - one of my all-time favourites.
Senna - another favourie that I've watched countless times.
Crash Reel - this is way more than just a doc on snowboarding... very inspiring story.
The Seven Five (aka Precinct Seven Five) - this one basically plays out like a Scorsese movie.
Team Foxcatcher - better than the film, and that's coming from someone who loves it.
Cobain: Montage of Heck - if you'e a fan of Kurt/Nirvana, then you have to watch this!
Making a Murderer - obviously!
Exit Through the Gift Shop - cool insight on the British graffiti artist Banksy.
I am Ali - Muhammad Ali... need I say more?!
Marley - Bob Marley... same as above!
Amy - I wasn't even a fan of her music or lifestyle, but seeing this changed my opinion of her.
West of Memphis - been a while since I saw this one, but remember it being a really good crime doc.
Central Park Five - another good did-they-didn't-they crime doc.
Maidentrip - probably not for everyone, but I liked it and have a huge respect for her!
Black Fish - no doubt you've all heard of this one, which has become known for shutting **** down at Sea World.

That's all I can think of right now, but I'm sure I'll be back with more at some point. :p

HEARTS OF DARKNESS: A Filmmaker's Apocalypse
BURDEN OF DREAMS
DANGEROUS DAYS: MAKING BLADE RUNNER
SHERMAN'S MARCH
TIME INDEFINITE
THE SORROW AND THE PITY
SHOAH
HOOP DREAMS
TRIUMPH OF THE WILL
THIN BLUE LINE
GRIZZLY MAN
AMERICAN MOVIE

How to make a murderer (Probably the best documentary I have ever seen, it was fantastic),
Full Tilt Boogie,
Searching for Sugarman.

• Thanks
Reactions: PunkNinja