Spain
Release date: March 9, 2017
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €14.99

51glOA44yhL.jpg

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: CyberT
I received this today from Amazon.de and can confirm it's exactly the same as the Zoom version, with a German-language slip. It was EUR 16.02 shipped to the US, and was sent in the most extreme packaging I've yet seen--a sealed box inside another sealed box, all for one humble steelbook. :) The steelbook itself is, as others have said, basically adequate. Not as great as possible, but hardly as bad as it might have been. It's shinier and a bit nicer than I expected. I'm glad to upgrade from my first-release (unremastered) DVD.

I received this today from Amazon.de and can confirm it's exactly the same as the Zoom version, with a German-language slip. It was EUR 16.02 shipped to the US, and was sent in the most extreme packaging I've yet seen--a sealed box inside another sealed box, all for one humble steelbook. :) The steelbook itself is, as others have said, basically adequate. Not as great as possible, but hardly as bad as it might have been. It's shinier and a bit nicer than I expected. I'm glad to upgrade from my first-release (unremastered) DVD.

Include czech subtitles like Zoom steelbook?

I can't check right now, but I'll pop the disc in later tonight and see. The disc art is printed in German, but I presume it's the same content as any other GH disc from anywhere in Europe.

Reactions: Solomont