Guardians of the Galaxy (2D + 3D Blu-ray Slipcover Series) (Walmart Exclusive) [USA]

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Release date: December 9th, 2014
Pre-Order: :walmart: Guardians of the Galaxy
Group buy: apsmith21

*UPDATE* Thanks @kryptonite! :cool:
1_GotG_Starlord.jpg
2_GotG_Gamora.jpg
3_GotG_Rocket.jpg
4_GotG_Groot.jpg
5_GotG_Drax.jpg

GotG_Wal-Mart_Exclusive.jpg

popcorn-and-drink-smiley-emoticon.gif

*UPDATE* Thanks for the heads up @Netclone! :thumbs:
star-lord-jpg.111555

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing in Canada. I guess this one is U.S. only. Thanks, Disney! :(

Ya, Just got back from checking my Canadian Walmart here on the West Coast. Nothing either.

From the Photos, These look absolutely stunning! So sad we couldn't get them too.

Last edited:
Reactions: tridon
Ya, Just got back from checking my Canadian Walmart here on the West Coast. Nothing either.

From the Photos, These look absolutely stunning! So sad we couldn't get them too.

Definitely makes the GotG slips more valuable compared to the Cap 2 exclusives. It's absolute bull, though. Disney's Blu-rays are identical in Canada... same packaging, same discs. The only difference is the Canadian copies have a stupid little sticker that says 'French included' or something. There's no reason Disney couldn't give these to Canada's Walmart, too.

Reactions: Fisheds
Well, I was only going to get Rocket & Groot but I wound up getting all 5 of the Wal Mart exclusives. These slips are bad ass! Had to go to 5 Wal Marts to get them though. 3 out of the 5 stores I went to were all sold out of Groot.

Reactions: tridon
I had a hard time finding Drax as well. At the second store, I ran into a guy who had 3 slips in his hand, clearly it was his first store. I talked with him briefly and he wished me "good luck!" When I made it to the 3rd store, they were unblocking them. I saw that SAME GUY there before me and he said "they only have the same three" (as the last store). But I searched the box they had just opened and long behold I found a Drax. The only copy. "I found a Drax!" i said. He asked me if there were any more, I checked and then shook me head. The guy looked sick. I felt bad for him, but happy I was able to complete my set! I wanted it more.
Glad you were able to find one. :) Must be a Drax shortage in California haha

I was lucky enough to find all 5 in one store during the middle of the day . Plenty of Star-Lords and Rockets, 2 Gamoras, 2 Drax, and 1 Groot ! TYBGotG (Thank You Based Guardians of the Galaxy)

Haven't got off work to pickup mine so I don't know what I will get but for anybody looking to get all of these for a semi-decent price, a eBay seller has the sets for $60

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251750360113
I just got the whole set for 34.99 shipped on Ebay. This seller only had one set for sale but I am sure other sets will pop up in the next couple of days from different sellers.

Reactions: Bluprint and tridon
I just got the whole set for 34.99 shipped on Ebay. This seller only had one set for sale but I am sure other sets will pop up in the next couple of days from different sellers.
Great deal! The first day they will be at their highest point so maybe in 2-3 they should be $40 or below, hopefully! :)