digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: November 24th, 2014
Purchase Link: Guardians of the Galaxy
Price: £24.99
Notes: Includes 3D disc, Limited to 5,000 units
*Note: Live again as of 11/28-add both to cart from here. You should then see a 25.99 GBP discount applied in cart.

01.jpg

00.jpg
thumb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This release was inevitable (I would have put money on there being a SteelBook), but seriously... Zavvi? Why? This means it will most certainly be over £20, and also means we will have to put up with stupid Zavvi "Sold Out" tactics

Instant purchase, but as has been with the recent Zavvi Marvel outputs I'll be keeping my eye on Best Buy too

I've seen posters with the title in 3-4 different languages so I'm assuming this will be titleless. It's why for new Disney/Marvels Future Shop has become my default.

It's easy to just want to jump on this right away but I've learned to be patient. Surely there will be different versions of this steelbook later on, and lord help me if blu fans does a WEA release :)))

Really enjoyed this when I saw it last week! Will have to wait for the artwork confirming spine titling, front doesn't need a title but the spine does. Lone Ranger still grinds my gears!
At least Futureshop has a steel available if Zavvi fail me, and Drum is awesome with GB's.