Guardians of the Galaxy Zavvi Zbox-Special box

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Order here Link

Sold out

Hey guys,

Based on our interest for the 1st box and our general zbox chat thread thread in this section, I am adding a separate thread.

If you're interested in finding out in being notified of updates for this box, you can now sign up here.

Screen Shot 2014-11-29 at 6.28.35 PM.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Flloydo
REALLY interested in this. Missed out on the Justice one but just got an email about this one and pre-ordered immediately. GOTTA be worth it for £20, especially when movie shirts in HMV etc are like £15 these days - just hope its some decent stuff :D

Utter joke of a system!

Why ask to register interest then fail to even send an email?!!!

Now I've missed out on this.

Zavvi are an utter fail of a company.

Not sure if it's been mentioned but like the justice Zbox this will contain all items specially for the box and not from the site

Utter joke of a system!

Why ask to register interest then fail to even send an email?!!!

Now I've missed out on this.

Zavvi are an utter fail of a company.

+1 to this, and not just for Zavvi. I was massively looking forward to seeing Interstellar when it opened & wanted to get the best seats possible on launch night. Signed up with Vue for ticket alert by email & got my email the day after I saw it! These systems are worthless if they aren't instant.

Just got mine this morning, Do people want a surprise of what's in it? Or shall I spill the beans (don't get to excited)

They either need to drop the price of these to £12-£15 or start adding better items. I was happy with the Justice box even though the £45 rrp was a bit of a stretch, but this one is terrible. IMO £19.99 rrp is a stretch with this one

The best word to describe this one is LAZY. Honestly, I've seen better tat in those penny machines at arcades. The box isn't even GOTG related... they just recycled the Justice boxes. And no Pop vinyl figure?! I certainly won't be buying any more of these. (n)