Halloween Trilogy (Halloween - Halloween Kills - Halloween Ends) (4K Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Box Set Collector's Edition) (FNAC Exclusive) [France]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: October 18, 2023
Purchase link: FNAC
Price: €89.99

Coffret-Halloween-La-Trilogie-Edition-Collector-Speciale-Fnac-Steelbook-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD.jpg

Halloween-La-Trilogie-Coffret-Collector-Exclusivite-Fnac-Steelbook-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD.jpg

Last edited:
Steel case looks good!

What du you guys think, does it have the existing Steelbooks? Or new ones?

I hope this releases in UK also. I don’t have high hopes for Germany, as we have already a budget BD release announcement only for the trilogy.

Steel case looks good!

What du you guys think, does it have the existing Steelbooks? Or new ones?

I hope this releases in UK also. I don’t have high hopes for Germany, as we have already a budget BD release announcement only for the trilogy.
I think it'll be a new set of steelbooks myself. Matching ones. None of the current ones really "match", not enough to stick them in a boxset together anyway. I'd expect a UK release too.

Reactions: astycorax
Love that marketing and even things like this really built up the whole Laurie vs Michael yet we got 5 minutes of it in the final one

Not before the second one was like “nah he ain’t coming for you, he doesn’t care”

I really like the idea, and the 3 of them together will look cool I suppose but seeing the close ups of the steels on the separate images i don’t like the art as much as I did on the smaller image with the 3 together.

But I like the idea. Box looks cool

Yeah I'm not totally sold on it, plus it doesn't include the original, so it's not the complete canon. I'm good with my set..

20230729_153747.jpg

I wish now I hadn't purchased the separate steelbooks of these, as I'm not fan enough to buy it twice.
If it is a steelbox, and is sold for, like, €45 on Italian Amazon, I might.

Don't like the artwork enough to buy this box set. Plus who knows what the finish could be.

I don't like the SteelBooks artwork so easy pass for me

I already have the UK 4K SteelBooks for the 3 films
I also have the 2018 film SteelBook releases from (Germany/USA/Cine-Museum Italy/FAC Czech Republic)

The Cine -Museum Halloween 2018 Steelbook release the Lenticular Fullslip is fantastic

Reactions: MM3
Does anyone know if the French edition will have the art cards as well?
Nothing on Fnac’s website indicates art cards are included unfortunately.