Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Happy Death Day (2017)

Genre: Thriller, Mystery, Horror

Director: Christopher B. Landon

Cast: Jessica Rothe, Israel Broussard, Ruby Modine, Rachel Matthews, Charles Aitken, Rob Mello, Phi Vu, Caleb Spillyards, Jason Bayle, Laura Clifton, Cariella Smith, Tran Tran, Blaine Kern III, Dane Rhodes, Tenea Intriago, Missy Yager, Rachel Black, Donna DuPlantier, GiGi Erneta

Release: 2017-10-13

Plot: A college student relives the day of her murder over and over again as she tries to discover her killer's identity.

Last edited by a moderator:

Blumhouse (Split, Get Out, Whiplash) produces an original and inventive rewinding thriller in HAPPY DEATH DAY, in which a college student (Jessica Rothe, La La Land) relives the day of her murder with both its unexceptional details and terrifying end until she discovers her killer’s identity.

So... a groundhog day slasher film? You have my attention.
giphy.gif

I've been kind of "over" the slasher genre for a while but honestly, this looks like it could be fun.

Agree and it needs a little revival like this so I hope it's good. That mask is freaky

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw
Thought this was great.

Quite funny, decent slasher, hot girl, freaky mask

Also love there's a mention of Groundhog Day

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
Went in with super low expectations and this was suprisingly entertaining. Nothing too special about the plot but Jessica Rothe really sold it for me. It's easy for actresses to mail it in for slaher movies but she was very charismatic, hope to see her in more.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database