DVD Harry Potter: 1-8 Complete Collection Box Set Limited Edition (DVD) [Slovenia]

Slinchafi

Vinyl Ninja
Premium Supporter
Jan 18, 2012
Slovenia
I just picked this up at a local store, the packaging is the same as the UK Blu-Ray edition, but this one includes 14 DVDs. The fun thing about it is that it's limited to 25 copies!

Here are some pictures:

img4241.jpg

img4242.jpg

img4244.jpg

(It says "Limited Edition #10 of 25")

I'm taking it back today, because I expected it to be a Blu-Ray release, but I thought I'd mention it here because of the really low edition run.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Soundeath
I just picked this up at a local store, the packaging is the same as the UK Blu-Ray edition, but this one includes 14 DVDs. The fun thing about it is that it's limited to 25 copies!

Here are some pictures:

img4241.jpg

img4242.jpg

img4244.jpg

(It says "Limited Edition #10 of 25")

I'm taking it back today, because I expected it to be a Blu-Ray release, but I thought I'd mention it here because of the really low edition run.

You should buy them all and own the market :p

LOL, yes, I saw that one in store, the next time I went there, it was long OOS. At first I thought I missed on a great opportunity, but then I was told it was a DVD-only edition... and it was more expensive than the UK BD+DVD box set, incl. shipping! With that in mind I wouldn't care if it were limited to 5.