イギリス
Release date: November 7, 2018
Purchase links: Amazon FR - FNAC
Price: €78.99 (Amazon) - €79.99 (FNAC)
Notes: NOT 4K and French titles on the spine[/b]

fU9d8lw.jpg

61WgsD9lSwL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Original French Steelbooks are spot gloss; if Warner makes a spot gloss Steelbook available in the America's it'll certainly blow my mind.[/QUOTE
I have the original ones as well, and I was about to double dip just because of the shelve and English titles, otherwise if they will re release same Steelbooks I will pass, and what USA is asking right now doesn’t convince me lol unless a different finish on the Steelbook since I love the artwork

@AcIDc0r3 it's not 4k, Amazon made a mistake

by the way I sent a message to a french store, they confirmed French Steelbooks will have French titles
But they updates the pictures and still showing the pictures of the 4K set. I am wondering why after such a long time of discussion they still didn't recognise their mistake. The release date matches that of the 4K set so I keep hoping

But they updates the pictures and still showing the pictures of the 4K set. I am wondering why after such a long time of discussion they still didn't recognise their mistake. The release date matches that of the 4K set so I keep hoping

Amazon is the only one showing a 4K box, all other french retailers are showing and listing it as normal blu rays.

Although Amazon CS have promised me they will be 4K, I've just cancelled my order.

I really don't think they will be 4K. And even if they are, the titles will still be in French.

Yeah, everything points to this being 4K-less and French titles. See no reason now to keep the PO. With the US set being so expensive, my hope now is that this will also turn up in the UK with a price similar to the German.

• Thanks
Reactions: Lone Crusader
Regarding product pics: Amazon recently changed their listing by removing pics of the individual steelbooks with the 4K UHD logos on the spines but perversely still keeping the 4K wraparound flyer on the shelf box.

Going by the Product Description it's a 16 disc set with 2 Blu-rays per steelbook - one for the film and the other for the extras:-
1538921520914.png

As for people like me hoping for English language titles - and maybe a UK release in shelf box of this set - the removal of the Amazon steelbook pics in the product listing is bad news as it implies different print on the steelbooks . . .
For example: removed Amazon product pic of one steelie from this set .......vs. ..............original French steelie:-
1538922454597.png
1538922547855.png

Last edited:
Not sure if anyone noticed, on the Amazon France website:

“Amazon’s Choice pour “Harry Potter 4K steelbook”.

Nevertheless, low expectations. Still a bargain.

I got the Italian 4K set a while back when it was going dirt cheap. Something like £35 delivered! :wow: I would still really like the steels and shelf but only if English packaging. 2D only would obviously be my preference as I'd just add my own 4K disks :cigar:

I did originally order this, but cancelled a while back. The fear of French titles is too much lol.