HDN Limited Edition Print #1 - Aaron King

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
We felt it was only right and just for Print #1 to be that of a Ninja.

http://shop.hidefninja.com/index.php/hi-def-ninja-limited-edition-print-1.html

2 Color High Quality Collectible Print .
Individually Numbered (30) & Signed by renowned Artist Aaron King

Size of this print is 11.5" x 16.5" ; ships flat.

[media=youtube]2lvSkjl1bvA[/media]

Hidefninja3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad you got it .... hopefully we'll get some better pics posted at later date by someone. Quite a few have been sold.

so what are your thoughts now that you got it in the flesh Zero? We have secured a #2 already and it'll have much more qty ...

Reactions: apsmith21
I really like it! The paper it is printed on is real high quality and the print has many details you can´t see from a pic but only when you have it in the flesh. I only have to find a fitting frame for it now. I definitley have to hang it up that everybody who visits can see it!

Last edited:
What are your numbers guys? I´m 18/30

I really like it! The paper it is printed on is real high quality and the print has many details you can´t see from a pic but only when you have it in the flesh. I only have to find a fitting frame for it now. I definitley have to hang it up that everybody who visits can see it!

Forgot to post I am 22/30, shame it wasn't 111 but then that was never going to happen. :hilarious: Have to work out where to hang it when we get new place. :ohno:

could possibly matt it to make it easier. I actually still havent framed this one, but left it in the wrapper as to protect it and move it around from where i display it.