Premium Supporter
Jan 4, 2014
United Kingdom
Release date: February 6, 2017
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order Live)
Price: £15.99

11375736-7584440036340560.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I am puzzled about one thing. My laserdisc is Warner but this steel is Fox?
Regency catalog is shifting away from Warner Bros. and over to Fox
So you will see some previous Warner releases get a release from fox instead when it's a re release or new remastered release

In September 1997, Milchan signed a 15-year distribution pact with 20th Century Fox worldwide in all media outside of foreign TV rights, ending a previous association with Warner Bros. (1982–1999) Fox's parent company News Corporation (now 21st Century Fox) funneled $200 million in New Regency, in exchange for a 20 percent stake in the company. In 2011, Fox and New Regency extended the pact, to expire in 2022

Why would Warner allow such a superb title be picked up by someone else?
Heat is a Regency Productions film
Regency in 1997 signed distribution pact with 20th Century Fox worldwide in all media outside of foreign TV rights, ending a previous association with Warner Bros (1982–1999)

Heat was not a Warner production so they did not own the rights they just had a distribution deal but that has expired
Distribution of films on home media change often with film distributors due to expiring and moving to a different distributor

Last edited:
OK that makes sense. That I get..... So a Film like Them! or Bad Day at Black Rock remains with Warner because it was created by Warner full stop.

Looks okay and good to see its actually white

Massive fail not spot glossing the front and back though. It's screaming for it