Slipbox Hell or High Water (Blu-ray Slipbox) (The Blu Collection) [Korea]

sminister

Premium Supporter
Apr 17, 2013
Pre-order: 12/6/18, 2 p.m. Korean time (live already!)
Release: 1/24/2019
Price: $ 26,99
Purchase links: KimchiDVD / Novamedia

Beautyshot:
hh.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_4526.JPG
    IMG_4526.JPG
    143.5 KB · Views: 977
Last edited by a moderator:
Also hoping Blu turn this into a steel, film looks great

Lots of hype behind the film but it looks like a run of the mill thriller to me. Is it really that good? :) TBC will do a good job no doubt.

Lots of hype behind the film but it looks like a run of the mill thriller to me. Is it really that good? :) TBC will do a good job no doubt.

It didn't have a thriller feel to me. Had more of a slow burn to it. The quality of the filmmaking is great and it looks good, but i wasn't a big fan. Not to say it was bad. I had higher expectations.

It didn't have a thriller feel to me. Had more of a slow burn to it. The quality of the filmmaking is great and it looks good, but i wasn't a big fan. Not to say it was bad. I had higher expectations.
That's pretty much how I felt about it too... it was enjoyable, but nothing amazing. I think all the buzz may have got my expectations too high also.

I agree with everything @sminister and @Noodles said. And i watched it without any expectations nor knowing about the hype behind it. Definitely a slow burner. To me it was above average overall. Nothing spectacular. It's worth a one time watch.