paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: March 4, 2024
Purchase links: Arrow Films - Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £45.00 (Arrow Films) - TBA (Amazon) - £44.99 (Zavvi - HMV)

412629765_765690498925688_5488118851508820434_n.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Billy Talent
That looks awesome! Definitely need it in a frame! Which site did you buy that one from? Very cool. Looks like they used metallic paint for the box itself. :thumbs:
occasionally I'll go back to the Hellraiser box site and just look at the schematics.
I kinda wish I could just buy all of these!!
Thanks, I got it from here. He has four different ones to choose from, you might send him a message and see if he could make one of the Leviathan. He's from Malaysia but the shipping is really fast, after he shipped mine I got it in under a week. Also it took him about a week to make it. The ones you have listed here, I like the last two.

Reactions: C.C. 95
Thanks, I got it from here. He has four different ones to choose from, you might send him a message and see if he could make one of the Leviathan. He's from Malaysia but the shipping is really fast, after he shipped mine I got it in under a week. Also it took him about a week to make it. The ones you have listed here, I like the last two.
I'll go take a look.
btw- if you don't have it- you might consider getting the DVD Puzzlebox edition from Anchor Bay. I know we have no need for the DVDs themselves, but for completionists sake it's kind of fun to have.
IMG_3605.jpeg

Hey guys I know it’s off subject but how is arrow films uk these days for packing? I not used them in years and stopped as they got so bad snd I believe not to long ago with Bruce lee box sets they seem to not get any better.
But I’m sure they changed after that, im thinking of doing a small order from them to send overseas but not sure how well it be packed

Thanks Paul. :thanks:
I got a direct message reply from Arrow on X (aka twitter)

Hello Paul, thanks for getting in touch.
I don't believe there is an issue, however please note that anything sold outside of our website is purchased wholesale by the website or shop in question, and it's up to them whether they wish to sell the product or not.
You would be best sending their customer service a message to find out why they aren't stocking these products.
They may have just decided not to sell them.
Kind regards,Saul

I will try contacting Amazon UK customer service but I don't think they will provide any useful details.

Something has happened with the supplier Amazon UK use for Arrow UK releases I will be surprised if April releases that's been announced on Friday January 26 get listed on Amazon UK as February 2024 surprise announcement and March 2024 releases still not listed yet.

Reactions: Lone Crusader
Paul, does Arrow ship early to the US so as to reach here closer to the release date?
@paulboland
Most times my arrow uk store orders are shipped 3-4 days before release date with majority delivered on release date.

They have previously on some releases shipped 1 to 2 weeks before release date but that happens less often now.

As you are based in USA your delivery time will vary.
They sometimes but not always dispatch USA customers orders before UK/Ireland delivery address orders get dispatched.

I have seen some customers in USA get delivery on release date or few days later or take a few weeks it will depend on when your order is dispatched.

Reactions: Lone Crusader
Most times my arrow uk store orders are shipped 3-4 days before release date with majority delivered on release date.

They have previously on some releases shipped 1 to 2 weeks before release date but that happens less often now.

As you are based in USA your delivery time will vary.
They sometimes but not always dispatch USA customers orders before UK/Ireland get orders dispatched.

I seen some customers in USA get delivery on release date or few days later or take a few weeks it will depend on when your order is dispatched.
Ok thanks Paul.

Reactions: paulboland
I wish Arrow would hurry up and charge me for this, I need to update my CC info as I got a new card and I can't activate it until I get charged for this because once I do it deactivates the old card. Plus I wanna preorder some other titles too.