Her (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Exclusive #17) [Korea]

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Release date: October 31, 2014
Purchase links: Lenticular - Full Slip - One Click (Pre-order October 2 at 2 PM Korea time)
Price: $34.99 (Lenti or Full Slip) - $68.98 (One Click)
Notes: High Glossy, Made in Denmark. Available: 700 Lenti - 700 Full Slip - 100 One Click

List of Kimchidvd Exclusive SteelBook Editions

14110472688722946.gif
14110473509342919.gif

10557211_1575591692668042_1789685991619210406_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's a great title choice. I know I would rather see real exclusives than another version of a big blockbuster or worse another re-release.

Yep, and this is another one of the Best Picture nominees from this year on steelbook, something that we haven't had that many of this year up to now.

Have not seen this flick even though I do have it somewhere, but I guess it's safe to say that I will be adding it to my KimchiDVD collection... ;)

Please no more multiple variants of each exclusive flick though :p

Reactions: wjasoncul
Thanks for the info Choi, I'm for one would be getting this for sure, wonder how kimchi would come up with an interesting artwork, since only what I saw is the one in the OP... Or probably just that...

I know Choi wants a lovely pink gloss steel for this. So do I. :naughty:

Favourite film I've seen this year so I am 100% in provided the art does it for me. Kimchi continues to impress me with their choices... wouldn't mind at all if they forgot all about the superhero guff and focused on this Criterion style line of thought. I know I'm probably in a minority there though.

Some possible inside artwork to consider. I just took some possible stills that could work from various online sources. Which one do you guys like best?

I like B from that bunch. However I wouldn't mind the inside opening up to a card/letter format and perhaps having
Theodore's last letter to Catherine being written inside.
I guess most people would prefer artwork though.

Last edited: