HiDefNinja.com Limited Edition Print #2 & #2A

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Hey there ninja members! We're VERY proud to announce two prints that we've created from our own (and supremely talented) AlexG's artwork!

print2a.jpg

print2b.jpg

print2c.jpg

More pics

Print2.jpg

print3.jpg

print3a.jpg

print3b.jpg

print3c.jpg

print3d.jpg

Limited to 50 of each, we've created two variants of this stunning design.

Limited Edition Print #2

http://shop.hidefninja.com/index.php/hdn-limited-edition-print-2.html

18x24 size
5 colors with METALLIC INK
Silkscreen printed, on BLACK

hdn_print2.jpg

hdn_print2.jpg

Limited Edition Print #2A
http://shop.hidefninja.com/index.php/hdn-limited-edition-print-3.html

18x24 size
4 colors with METALLIC INK
Silkscreen printed, on BLACK

hdn_print3.jpg

hdn_print3.jpg

Payment is due at the time of order and please note that the ninja store can ONLY take paypal at this time.

As these are pre-orders, shipping will be calculated based on your location and is currently listed as "free".

If there is enough interest in the UK and Europe, we may create a hub for DISCOUNTED RATE (and secure) SHIPPING.

Members that order more than one print, will receive a combined shipping rate upon order shipping.

Last edited by a moderator:
The prints look great! However I'm not a collector of art prints so I'll have to pass.
But it's awesome that now we can buy HDN art prints! Can't wait to see what the future holds for this great site!

Print Gets A Print Two!

EEK! :drool: :drool:

9tfhc2.jpg

14awsc1.jpg

wmni2r.jpg

2vrygqg.jpg

2u6llzk.jpg

iwqcdw.jpg

MY FAVORITE PIECE OF ART OF ALL-TIME! PICTURES WON'T DO IT JUSTICE... TRUST IT LOOKS EVEN BETTER THAN ABOVE IN PERSON!! IF YOU HAVEN'T, GO BUY THIS NOW!!! Shouts out to everybody who made this possible HDN, BIG JOHNNY, AND ALEX... YOU OUT DONE YOURSELF!!!! HOLY DENVER POT SMOKE, I'M BLOWN AWAY!! :notworthy::bow::notworthy:

Last edited:
Thanks for the support! HDN has some really cool things planned in regards to high quality prints! You're getting in at the beginning!

Just keep the steels on it for a few days and then it should be flattened out.

ps. pretty much all other orders shipped today.

Every day the post comes to work..... and every day it doesn't arrive. Cannot wait to see this in the flesh

Mine arrived today, so hopefully yours shouldn't be too far behind Matt. ;)

My expectations were super high, and I wasn't disappointed one bit... very impressive stuff and I'm extremely happy with it! Thanks for changing mine to the red and blue version by the way. :)

Well done to all involved in making it happen. I can't wait for more! :D

Well I got no 50/50

What can I say..... what a SUPERB print!! Anyone on the fence about this, BUY IT NOW!!!!! It looks amazing! If this is the direction we're going with prints then bring on the next one!

picture.php

picture.php

Currently storing them along with my other unframed posters/prints in my poster storage folders