[ sexy wolfchild ]
BANNED
Premium Supporter
Nov 26, 2017
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Hit Man (2023)

Genre: Action, Comedy, Crime

Director: Richard Linklater

Cast: Glen Powell, Adria Arjona, Austin Amelio, Retta, Molly Bernard, Evan Holtzman, Mike Markoff, Ritchie Montgomery, Kate Adair, Beth Bartley, Sanjay Rao, Jordan Salloum, Anthony Michael Frederick

Release: 2023-09-05

Runtime: 113

Plot: A cop working undercover as the most in-demand hitman in Houston breaks protocol in order to help a desperate woman escape her abusive boyfriend.

Screenshot 2024-04-18 183603.png

"In psychoanalytic theory, the id, ego and superego are three distinct, interacting agents in the psychic apparatus, defined in Sigmund Freud's structural model of the psyche.
The three agents are theoretical constructs that Freud employed to describe the basic structure of mental life as it was encountered in psychoanalytic practice.
Freud himself used the German terms das Es, Ich, and Über-Ich, which literally translate as "the it", "I", and "over-I". The Latin terms id, ego and superego were chosen by his original translators and have remained in use"

Hey, what ? What ! :whistle::naughty::rofl:

Hmm, I was waiting for this, but I don't understand the plot at all (which is fine), and feel nothing about the main actor (which is bad) - he's like an empty space, which is probably good for a 'real' hitman, but not to carry a whole movie.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database