Premium Supporter
Feb 14, 2013
Berkshire (UK)
Release date: 03/11/2016
Pre-order:
North America - $139.99
United Kingdom - £109.99

b2318dec7d2a3b7a80bfa0746cdb3930_1920_KR.jpg

• HITMAN Game and Collector’s Box – Get your copy of HITMAN in this premium collector’s edition box.
  • Agent 47 “Chessmaster” Statue – A massive 10” statue of Agent 47, considering his next checkmate.
  • Tie & Clip Set – The iconic tie of Agent 47 and logo-emblazoned clip for going out in HITMAN style.
  • Artbook – A hardcover art book with 60 pages that take you deeper into the World of Assassination.
  • Digital Game Download – Contains your code to download your copy of the full game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Worth it just for the red tie :rofl:

Kinda lame its the digital copy of the game and not the retail version, seems to be getting common with collectors editions as of late

Worth it just for the red tie :rofl:

Kinda lame its the digital copy of the game and not the retail version, seems to be getting common with collectors editions as of late
Yeah, I hate that... especially when the price doesn't reflect the fact that it's basically missing parts. I'd wait for a price drop before I even consider picking this up.

Reactions: Tacozilla
Yeah, I hate that... especially when the price doesn't reflect the fact that it's basically missing parts. I'd wait for a price drop before I even consider picking this up.

the worst example of this was the Halo 5 collectors edition, where it came with a jumbo steelbook that just had a code sheet inside...that's just wrong on so many levels!