Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
PLATFORM: PS3/Xbox360/PC

Release: November 20, 2012.
Price: £59.99 (PS3/XBOX) / £49.57 (PC)
Pre-order: Play or Amazon

17831210151027950543987.jpg

The strictly limited Deluxe Professional Edition will include a 10" Agent 47 vinyl statue and the Professional Edition of the game containing; a hard-cover Hitman: Absolution art book, an in-depth making of DVD and the Agency Gun-Pack DLC.

Pre-order customers will also receive immediate access to the Sniper Challenge experience. An exclusive standalone gameplay experience, only available with Hitman: Absolution preorders. Featuring online leader boards plus the ability to carry over skill and weapon unlocks into Absolution.

Unboxing video:

Last edited by a moderator:
It is in my tumble dryer a present off the hubby from Santa. Can not have it till Dec 25th it is bloody killing me :ohno: .

He is quite a big boy perfect for the other side of my Adam Jenson guarding my PS3 from the childabeasts :naughty:.

I have been round Deus Ex Human Revolution 3 times now I have high hopes with this when I eventually get my grubby paws on it 33 days left :drool:.

Reactions: peajay
Any reviews of this going around yet? I have read the ones from the likes of OXM via scans but I never trust those mags ;)

I would love to get this version but I want some reviews before I get it. I can see me missing out on this because of those daft review embargos :angry: :p

Any links to anybody who has got a copy of this version of the game?

BTW this game section on HDN is sooo quiet :D

There is this review. Very funny it is as well :D

It got a 9.0 on IGN and I must say it looks very good. Originally I wasn't interested in this game but after watching IGN's video review of it I'm thinking about getting it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely most frustrating game I've ever played. Need alot of patience to get through this game.

Too much stealth involved for me.

Last edited: