Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: December 26th, 2015
Purchase link: Hitman: Agent 47
Price: £19.99

01-138739.jpg

Last edited:
A poor movie money saved on this. Theirs better movies with steelbooks out their which deserve our money instead.

Can't believe how different the mock up is to the apparent finished product.
I liked the colours on the mock up too.
I'll be giving this a miss plus the film looks terrible

Some information would be nice. Matte or glossy. Bossing or not and maybe the specs in audio and subs. Thx.

Matte finish, no bossing.
The j-card only states English audio and subs, but I checked the actual disc and found it has many language and subtitle tracks:
Audio:
ENG, SPA, FRE, POR, RUS, CZE, HUN, POL, TUR, UKR
Subtitles:
ENG, SPA, FRE, DAN, FIN, NOR, POR (BRASIL), RUS, SWE, ARA, BUL, HRV, CZE, EST, GRE, HEB, HUN, ICE, KOR, LAV, LIT, POL, POR, RON, SRP, SLK, SLV, TUR, UKR

Yup, pop-art steels still suck :yuck:

As for the movie, I really enjoyed the first half but it tailed off badly and ended up using every tired action cliché in the book by the end. It was like they changed directors halfway through or something.

Quite like the look and colouring of this and @GBP 12.99 - which it is now - I might just consider it.

For anyone interested (lol) this steelbook front image is taken from the poster designed by BOND CREATIVE AGENCY of Helsinki, Finland and one of five posters they designed for this film.

(Another HMV Exclusive steelbook with little love - FANTASTIC 4 - is also a penny shy of 13 quid)

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: SteelbookGenius666