Hogwarts Castle [Noble Collection]

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Hey guys!
I've just received this beauty from Noble Collection. It's an AMAZING collectible for any Harry Potter fans out there. I knew there was a version WITH the movies but since I already own them I didn't want to buy them again and then I found out about this when looking inside my HP7.2 case there was this magnificent pamphlet.

Price:
295.00$ + 20$ shipping
I also had 50$ of customs, but still... it's a gift for Drum from Drum :hilarious:
Oh, they only ship to US/Canada at the moment...

Pictures:
2ca85b6e.jpg 6ccef960.jpg 46e968ab.jpg 59f5b07e.jpg 659acf7e.jpg

A little video:

BTW: I'm not paid to do advertising, it's just that I've discovered that by "mistake" and if I didn't look in my HP7.2 pamphlet, I would have NEVER knew about this... so I just wanted to pass the info.

Last edited by a moderator:
How long did you have to wait after you ordered it?
Since the amount was significant, I had to contact them after my initial order to confirm my shipping adress.

After, it arrived within a week. It was carried by UPS so it was really fast shipping (with tracking) and customs were not an issue (except for the brokage fees).

Welcome to the club my friend and you got it at a very reasonable price. I bought mine back then by Mediamark...

Take care John

Reactions: Drum18
I am impressed and a bit jealous. The wife would love something like that I'm sure, but also would not want to spend money on that. Of course, I spend money on Sideshow/Hot Toys as is that she'd probably rather be ignorant of :)

But the castle looks good!

I was thinking of buying that aswell, but it was way to big to even fit into my room lol, so i guess in the future i will be getting this :)

And ofc, congratz to that awesome castle!:)

Nice to see this without the acrylic case the other versions have. You can have a very close look at everything, pretty cool.

Hmm let's just say that's on my short list!

Awesome drum! Congrats and enjoy Marc!

It's an awesome collectible. A must for any HP fan. If you already have the movies, it's truly worth it! Without any glass, you can actually see the details up and closer, but welcome some dusting duties...