Home Theater Photos

What your setup?

Hey everyone,
I just wanted to start a thread with everyone's setups. I'm listing and doing pictures of mine.

imagejrr.jpg

TV- Samsung LN55B640

Receiver- Sony STR-DG720

Blu ray- Sony BDP-N460

Xbox 360 Arcade

Center channel- north ridge E Series EC25

Front speakers- Energy CF-150 [my new babies]

Rear speakers- Klipsch SB1

SBS- JBL venue series balcony

There is a home theater thread with people's set ups ... just curious if you knew of that thread as you may get better attention there as opposed to this thread in just the audio section?

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

very nice btw

Thats awesome ... I'm looking at some new Polks possibly. Though the Monitor 70's for less that 2 bills each seem tempting.

Mc Waldi's Blu Ray Home Cinéma

here is my " JUST " blu ray home cinema
all the items are comin' with a movie in a special edition or so
(statues, pictures, ... and more)

there are over 300 steelbooks
30 ironpacks
10 steelcases
and many more to discover

i you love it you can also visit my own place with over 80 pictures

http://www.bluray-disc.de/forum/pra...inos/69086-mc-waldis-blu-ray-home-cinema.html

i'm happy to be now also on this great forum here :oohyeah:

Last edited:
Reactions: Murdock
and here part 2 of the pictures :scat:

i would be happy if you write what you think about my small little world of just 13m2

i hope i will find here in the future some nice swap partners of special editions & steelbooks

merci bcp / danke sehr / gracias / thx a lot

Attachments

• 44.jpg
    44.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 186
  • 52.jpg
    52.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 177
  • 30.jpg
    30.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 166
  • 75.jpg
    75.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 161
  • 74.jpg
    74.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 171
  • 71.jpg
    71.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 174
  • 47.jpg
    47.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 170
  • 57.jpg
    57.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 170
That looks awesome McWaldi ... did you just frame some of the goodies from the Inglourious Basterds sets ? (great idea!) I'll probably jock your idea on that if that is what I'm seeing ... I have my own lil IB shrine. Your Expendables stuff looks great too. Hell, it all looks great!!!

Reactions: McWaldi
Yeah looks great, so are those Aussie bonus' from the IB AU TIN ... or from a regular edition from australia ?

After numerous delays due to Philippine Bureaucracy, we will soon commence building our dream house. The original design has a side balcony area. This is to be converted into a small HT 16'x 12'. This will be perfect as I plan to purchase an Epson 8350 in a few months time. I have a local tradesman who will make me a 10' curved screen with curtains. I will also have some shadow boxes constructed to display my SteelBooks™ and Busts.