PS4 Horizon: Zero Dawn Pre-Order Steelbook (Game/ESP) (PS4)

Apr 16, 2012
Horizon: Zero Dawn Pre-Order Steelbook (Game/ESP) (PS4) 1.3.2017

134565.png

This steelbook looks different then the one from the collector's and limited edition. So I decided to start a thread about it, if it will be the same steelbook as the one from the collector's and limited edition, then we can use the thread to write about all upcoming Horizon: Zero Dawn Steelbooks.

Purchase link: https://www.game.es/VIDEOJUEGOS/AVENTURA/PLAYSTATION-4/HORIZON-ZERO-DAWN/130451

But I don't know if they ship internationally.

Last edited:

134565.png

This steelbook looks different then the one from the collector's and limited edition. So I decided to start a thread about it, if it will be the same steelbook as the one from the collector's and limited edition, then we can use the thread to write about all upcoming Horizon: Zero Dawn Steelbooks.

Thanks for sharing, I searched Amazon.es to see if they had it too and no luck, so I guess that must be an exclusive version for EB, too bad I cannot get it from there.

134565.png

Thanks for posting! :thumbs:

Do you know of any purchase links for this one mate?

£46 is a great price for the game and steelbook. It makes Game's £70 for the game, steelbook, and that tiny little art book, look terrible, and £105 for that plus the statue looks a lot worse now.

I did actually order the statue version after seeing some video of it, because £35 extra to get that rather than the £70 version seemed worth it, but now I'm not so sure. I like both steelbooks too.

That Steelbook is waaaaay better

A lot more colour for such a beautiful looking game.

Only thing is it doesn't come with the DLC but I think I can live with that.

Thanks for the link - cancelled my (separate) pre orders and went for the bundle of course. Nice find!

£46 is a great price for the game and steelbook. It makes Game's £70 for the game, steelbook, and that tiny little art book, look terrible, and £105 for that plus the statue looks a lot worse now.

I did actually order the statue version after seeing some video of it, because £35 extra to get that rather than the £70 version seemed worth it, but now I'm not so sure. I like both steelbooks too.
Agreed. Much happier to pay £46 for a steelbook instead of £70 for the version at Game. I don't like paying over £30 for any game so £46 is a stretch even (but worth it for what I think will be a great game)

• Thanks
Reactions: luke98
View attachment 290124
Actual steelbook from an eBay listing.

Oh god did they put the "PS4" logo on the actual f***** steelbook?

Sony has GOT to stop doing this crap, it's annoying and ruins the steelbooks. Why not put a slipcase on it? You know sometimes they do but they'll still put the logos on the steelbook despite being on the slipcase. If they were on the back then it would be so bad.

• Thanks
Reactions: djfab
Oh god did they put the "PS4" logo on the actual f***** steelbook?

Sony has GOT to stop doing this crap, it's annoying and ruins the steelbooks. Why not put a slipcase on it? You know sometimes they do but they'll still put the logos on the steelbook despite being on the slipcase. If they were on the back then it would be so bad.

+ 10000

Does anyone have a spare of the steelbook? I'm on the hunt for one.

EDIT: Found one!

Last edited: