DigiPack House of Hummingbird (Plain Archive Exclusive #081) [Korea]

I want this movie but the ₩57,900 price tag . Plain can make it more affordable by doing away with useless freebies such as metal pin badge? Does anyone care about pin badges? Find it meaningless unless it happens to be a significant prop in the movie.

Last edited:
Tired Excuse Me GIF by Spotify

Wen interesting releases from Plain Archive...

Reactions: Billy Talent
Hello, this is Plain Archive.
Thank you for your interest and purchase of the Blu-ray limited edition of the movie <Hummingbird>.
We would like to inform you that we, the director, and all affiliated companies are delighted with the positive response and satisfactory sales figures.
And although the release is imminent, we have been forced to inform you of the postponement.
It contains a large amount of additional footage of 6 hours, but an unexplained digital noise (broken stripes at the bottom of the screen) error was found in some of the additional footage, although it was only about 5 frames.
We are finding and correcting the cause of the error and checking the schedule again, but it seems likely that we will not be able to import production disks within the year due to the year-end closure of overseas pressing plants, so we will first postpone the shipment to January 11, 2024 to allow sufficient time. However, we will check the situation and do our best to ship it as soon as possible. We are fortunate that the problem was discovered before release and could be improved, but we apologize and ask for understanding from customers who have been waiting for a long time after pre-ordering.
Among the many limited edition Blu-rays produced by Plain Archive, <Hummingbird> is one of the best with sincerity and effort, but we will do our best to get it into your hands as soon as possible so that the wait is not worth it.
I ask for your understanding once again.