How do you Calibrate LG LED TVs

jbsolo

Premium Supporter
Oct 28, 2010
Canada
Hi guys any idea if there is a website that has info on calibration of LED LG TVs? can't seem to fin any...or do we have any in house professionals here? help!

Hi guys any idea if there is a website that has info on calibration of LED LG TVs? can't seem to fin any...or do we have any in house professionals here? help!

You can go the semi professional do-it yourself route HERE.

or

You can go the basic way by way of no equipment and just a Blu-ray disc with test patterns. HERE

At first I went the cheap route and bought the disc and calibrated it. It's OK but I was a little OCD and wanted it spot-on so I bought the C3 METER WITH CALMAN 5 TUTORIAL.

My LG LED HDTV has a better picture than most of my friends that have Plasma TV's is because mine is calibrated to a near perfection.

Or

You could hire an ISF Technician to come out and calibrate it for around $400 for a couple of hours work.

Reactions: jbsolo
You can go the semi professional do-it yourself route HERE.

or

You can go the basic way by way of no equipment and just a Blu-ray disc with test patterns. HERE

At first I went the cheap route and bought the disc and calibrated it. It's OK but I was a little OCD and wanted it spot-on so I bought the C3 METER WITH CALMAN 5 TUTORIAL.

My LG LED HDTV has a better picture than most of my friends that have Plasma TV's is because mine is calibrated to a near perfection.

Or

You could hire an ISF Technician to come out and calibrate it for around $400 for a couple of hours work.

Thanks Acid!
appreciate the response...will check out the links!

cheers!

J

You can also try searching the web. People will post the best settings they've found for your model of LG tv. I have the LG Cinema Screen 47LM7600, and had no problem finding settings online for it.

I got calibration settings for my LG Plasma from AVforums. I also used the wizard II thingy in the settings.
Prior to this Oblivion looked extremely good, however after this it looked Phenomenal. I could see every grain of Black sand even in the distance.
My Plasma was made for dystopian movies.

Reactions: jbsolo