How many Digibooks do you own? Post Pics of Your collecton!

How many Digibooks/Blu-Ray Book Eds do you own?

Votes: 6 4.1%
  • 1-10

Votes: 75 51.4%
  • 11-30

Votes: 26 17.8%
  • 31-70

Votes: 16 11.0%
  • 71-150

Votes: 11 7.5%
  • 150+

Votes: 5 3.4%

• 1-10

Votes: 73 50.0%
  • 11-30

Votes: 26 17.8%
  • 31-70

• 71-150

Votes: 12 8.2%
  • 150+

Votes: 5 3.4%

• 1-10

Votes: 73 50.0%
  • 11-30

Votes: 28 19.2%
  • 31-70

• 71-150

Votes: 12 8.2%
  • 150+

• Total voters
i made some pics last night of my digibooks. (actually my first try to take photos of parts of my collection).

i hope i didnt forget something; and thats only the BLU RAY ones here (just one is DVD, but it looks so nice, can you figure it out which one it is? ;) ).

some austrian/german mediabooks:

View attachment 43118

I think the DVD digi is "La casa dalle finestre che ridono" and I claim my five pounds! LOL.

Very nice selection by the way!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: severo
Some pictures of my collection so far

Got a few in the mail (Tenebre Mediabook should be here tomorrow among a few others), but today it's too warm to do anything else substantial, so here you go:

Mediabooks

lz1.jpg

lz2.jpg

Premium Collections (+ TDKR Mueller :p)

lz3.jpg

Digibooks

lz4.jpg

lz5.jpg

lz6.jpg

Studio Canal
(I would have bought more of those, BUT then I discovered that I can play Criterion Region A discs, so I'm mostly buying those instead now)

lz7.jpg

I wasn't going to actively collect Digibooks, only cherry-picking the few that I was actually interested in. I already owned a couple of UK releases, but the others didn't really interest me - Not at full price, anyhow. However, when Zavvi offered several titles in their "2 for £11" sale, I changed my mind and picked up another bunch of titles simply because they were cheap

I'm now sitting on the fence. I'm halfway towards a full set of UK Digibooks, and I don't know whether to continue. The half I already own really are the better titles, and I'm not bothered about the others, but if they ever went on sale I would probably bite and buy them

If the UK Digibook collecting scene ever explodes like the SteelBook scene did, I would regret not picking up the remainder of the set while I could, but on the other hand I don't really want to be fleshing out my Blu-Ray collection just for the sake of it (I already do that enough with SteelBooks)

I don't have nearly enough space to store the close to 5.000 DVDs and Blu-rays I have ... which makes the collection big and nice, but look simply awful. Still, on the collection photos and especialls updates you can see a lot of Digi- and Mediabooks, so you might still be interested.

I've made a Facebook album with close to 100 photos of my collections and all the updates since then...
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.212095732252687.46655.134086240053637&type=3

At first when I joined the forum I didn't really see the draw of digibooks because I only collected steelbooks and viva metal boxes but after looking at some of your collections I have to agree some of those are pretty sweet.

I took a time to organize my Digibook collection by countries and this was the result. :ohno:

teqv.jpg

United States
icon_unitedstates.png

sg3x.JPG

txiu.jpg

hvgh.jpg

wbrc.jpg

s8lt.jpg

z1rw.jpg

mxg3.jpg

Germany
icon_germany.png

fuzc.jpg

0kgh.jpg

7ind.jpg

orej.jpg

45bw.JPG

fh1d.jpg

Austria
icon_austria.png

n41j.JPG

igco.jpg

t55v.jpg

qx73.jpg

France
icon_france.png

j4bl.jpg

dkvt.jpg

01hq.jpg

0n6y.jpg

cc1s.jpg

Spain
icon_spain.png

rg46.jpg

ne0o.jpg

hr41.JPG

5a2o.jpg

United Kingdom
icon_unitedkingdom.png

yly9.jpg

Italy
icon_italy.png

fg99.jpg

Japan
icon_japan.png

6n1w.jpg

Brazil
icon_brazil.png

7cbt.jpg

Netherlands
icon_netherlands.png

uwq3.jpg

Australia
icon_australia.png

iyax.jpg

China
icon_china.png

r2n0.jpg

South Korea
icon_korea.png

0bgx.jpg

Czech Replubic
icon_czech.png

Portugal
icon_portugal.png

Taiwan
icon_taiwan.png

l21u.jpg

Poland
icon_poland.png

i0dw.jpg

^^^^ :drool: :drool: Wow, just wow, Polak. Thats an amazing collection of digibooks you have there :thumbs:

Thanks for sharing :)

Out of curiosity, what are some of your favourite digibooks in your collection (in terms of the digibook itself)?

Last edited: