howies glossing and fleck custom collection

Great stuff! I think LIFE OF PI, PETER PAN, LITTLE MERMAID, & THE MATRIX lent themselves best to the effects by nature of their images. They look stunning!!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1420747423983.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1420747423983.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 145
one steel depending on design can be around 2-3 weeks due to additional layers and drying time , the actual work about an hour prepping ie stencils etc and laying the initial design, spraying is about half an hour each time due to getting area clean and tidy and warm and mixing the lacquer spraying and then cleaning of teh equipment , and if any sanding down thats about half an hour per steel

@dipzy @Marcuszoller @ricster @Ricardo13 @Acalica917 @dan8885 this is the design if your still interested it will come smooth more coats needed and depening on you thoughts a ghost image of teh S on the back (which if you dont like i wont do this is the only one with it at the minute the fronts on the other hand are done) pm me if interested still

Last edited:
These I have done with with Neil no longer available to so slips which would have made these awesome I'm just gonna let them go as they are for cost of the steels there are some already reserved for people but if interested let me know
uploadfromtaptalk1431193849489.jpg

Just gonna put it down to experience

Reactions: Cobster and ocielz
heres something ive just tried , needs flatting and more coats but you get the idea if anyone is interested let me know and i can get some more while cheap ( if you say yes its NOT a contract to say you will have one its just a i like the idea)

Reactions: lolwut and ocielz
Very nice @howiesteed, some awesome stuff you do man. I remember PMing you about doing a custom gloss..I still want it! Eventually, so don't quit anytime soon :p

How do you think all you need is kill (JP edge of tomorrow) would turn out?