HTC Shooter is the HTC EVO3D???

Jan 27, 2009
Anaheim,Ca
This sounds like I may upgrade at full retail price!!!

http://www.androidcentral.com/htc-shooter-gets-benchmarked-might-be-evo-3d

1) HTC EVO 3D will isolatetwin camerasto produce the firsts 180 degree panoramic photo at 5mp resolution. (Option will be in sense UI)
2) HTC EVO will produce the first ever 10mp photo on cell phone by using what is called paralax photo capture (each camera will capture an image and over lay it to produce 10mp photo) (Once again tap on 10mp photo)
3) Light sampling will beindependent of each CMOS sensor to produce what will be close to night vision capture (Night Owl)
4) EVO 3D Hollywood, EVO 3D is only device on themarket with next generation Qualcomm processor's with built in DRM. EVO 3D will support all digitalstreaming content (Netflix, Hulu, and other independent sites with DRM subscriptions.)
5) YouTube 3D part of the EVO 3D Hollywood pack.
6) True 4G, EVO 3D will betheindustry first (LTE+WimaX) device. Sprint has plans for all 4G devices to be backwards compatible and be able to support (Wimax+LTE)(Shift/Epic/EVO/etc.)
7) Will be the first none Nexus device to launch with Google 2.3.3 Gingerbread.
8) Worlds first qHD 3D display on a 4.3in screen (Pixel DensityClassified)
9) Industry first dual channel 1gig DDRRAMand with active4gig tri-channel ROM (5gig total Ram with unlimited ROM as SDcard will actasmore likea HDdrive)
10) That is just a few of the industry first that will be presented on EVO 3D launch. There will beno thunder stolen, no spot light stolen,and no industry first stolen from HTC EVO 3D gram for gram this is undisputed superphone.

Last edited:
Oh I will start one in multiple forums lol. Need a release date and price first. Need to ask him if he wants to maintain the support for it or another TeamDouche member. He doesn't have Sprint service so he might pass it down to Shinzul and Toast. He has T-Mobile so expect Pyramid support when it drops ;-). They usually support flagship devices. I refuse to buy a phone that wont have CyanogenMod ;-)

they've pretty much already taken over the phone market, its time to move on

although, i have a lot of hopes about google i/o, but thats for another thread

:scat: :scat:

4.3-inch 3D qHD capacitive 960 x 540 px display
1730 mAh battery
4GB internal memory with 8 GB SD card, expandable to 32 GB
1 GB RAM 1.2 GHz dual-core Snapdragon CPU
Android 2.3
Dual 5 MP rear cameras (3D) 1.3 MP Front camera records 2D @ 1080p, 3D @ 720p
Dimensions = 5.0 x 2.6 x .48 inches
DNLA support and HDMI port

new snapdragon sucks :(

HTC_Pyramid_Table.png

HTC_Pyramid_Chart.png

Ok so word is those benchmarks were on a preproduction model that didnt run software optimized for the chip set.

---------- Post added at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 PM ----------

1) HTC EVO 3D will isolatetwin camerasto produce the firsts 180 degree panoramic photo at 5mp resolution. (Option will be in sense UI)
2) HTC EVO will produce the first ever 10mp photo on cell phone by using what is called paralax photo capture (each camera will capture an image and over lay it to produce 10mp photo) (Once again tap on 10mp photo)
3) Light sampling will beindependent of each CMOS sensor to produce what will be close to night vision capture (Night Owl)
4) EVO 3D Hollywood, EVO 3D is only device on themarket with next generation Qualcomm processor's with built in DRM. EVO 3D will support all digitalstreaming content (Netflix, Hulu, and other independent sites with DRM subscriptions.)
5) YouTube 3D part of the EVO 3D Hollywood pack.
6) True 4G, EVO 3D will betheindustry first (LTE+WimaX) device. Sprint has plans for all 4G devices to be backwards compatible and be able to support (Wimax+LTE)(Shift/Epic/EVO/etc.)
7) Will be the first none Nexus device to launch with Google 2.3.3 Gingerbread.
8) Worlds first qHD 3D display on a 4.3in screen (Pixel DensityClassified)
9) Industry first dual channel 1gig DDRRAMand with active4gig tri-channel ROM (5gig total Ram with unlimited ROM as SDcard will actasmore likea HDdrive)
10) That is just a few of the industry first that will be presented on EVO 3D launch. There will beno thunder stolen, no spot light stolen,and no industry first stolen from HTC EVO 3D gram for gram this is undisputed superphone.

i hope they keep improving the drivers. i still think there's some performance being wasted there

i hope they keep improving the drivers. i still think there's some performance being wasted there

Agreed. I heard this chip can easily be overclocked to 2ghz o_O. I really hope HTC doesn't go the Moto route and start locking down devices. Will probably start to look at LG phones if so.