Hulk vs Wolverine - 1/5 Maquette [Sideshow Collectibles]

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Aug 2017 - Oct 2017
Price: $649.99
Link: Sideshow Exclusive (Limited Edition)
Regular (Limited Edition)

About This Maquette

David vs. Goliath
MacGyver vs. Doors
The Giants vs. The Patriots
Holmes vs. Moriarty

There have been many amazing dueling duos in history, but few could possibly be as Earth-shatteringly matched as that of Hulk vs. Wolverine.

Sideshow’s Hulk vs. Wolverine Maquette is an amazing 3D recreation of not only the pair's first meeting but of Wolverine’s introduction to the world. Captured in stunning detail, the maquette has these two brawlers locked in eternal combat. Wolverine is flying through the air while Hulk prepares to take a swing that might just end the fight.

Crafted in high-quality polystone, the Hulk vs. Wolverine Maquette is an impressive 23” tall. Marvel collectors won’t want to miss Sideshow’s latest dynamic diorama with this Hulk vs. Wolverine Maquette.

marvel-hulk-vs-wolverine-maquette-200216-02.jpg

marvel-hulk-vs-wolverine-maquette-200216-03.jpg marvel-hulk-vs-wolverine-maquette-200216-04.jpg marvel-hulk-vs-wolverine-maquette-200216-05.jpg marvel-hulk-vs-wolverine-maquette-200216-07.jpg marvel-hulk-vs-wolverine-maquette-200216-10.jpg marvel-hulk-vs-wolverine-maquette-200216-12.jpg marvel-hulk-vs-wolverine-maquette-200216-20.jpg

Sideshow Exclusive
Alternate First Appearance Wolverine Portrait
zmarvel-hulk-vs-wolverine-maquette-2002161-02.jpg zmarvel-hulk-vs-wolverine-maquette-2002161-03.jpg

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: tridon
Its pretty awesome, but somehow the hulk so far isnt doing it for me ...and my wallet thanks that. who knows tho as more pics surface it might make me go crazy haha. But trying ... to ... avoid... must ... resist.

• Thanks
Reactions: Drum18 and tridon
Its pretty awesome, but somehow the hulk so far isnt doing it for me ...and my wallet thanks that. who knows tho as more pics surface it might make me go crazy haha. But trying ... to ... avoid... must ... resist.

Wanna go halfers and share custody? :rofl:

Well if it makes you feel better ...... you know this thing wont see the light of day till 2018 hahaha