I'm Looking For 'X' Metal Slip Case

@ Staind - me too :D:D

im also looking for just about any sealed Steelcase there is so anyone wanna sell , please let me know....

Sealed would be perfect.... but on one title im not toooo picky unlike Staind :D:D ill take an open Smallville

Take care
John

Reactions: Staind
FYI your post will probably get moved to trading section in which case you'll need 30 posts to enter. ps. dont be lazy, post your pictures here instead of sending folks away from this site and to another. ;)

I only posted in here because I saw lots of people in this thread were interested in these steel slips and were enquiring about getting them. I will post images if there is interest here of course. But thanks for the heads up.

Unfortunately I am unable to post in your trades thread.

You can reach 30 posts in no time, and then you'll have your own trade thread. Dont worry, we don't bite here. Otherwise there is always fleabay for your listings.

We have post limitations for protective reasons for our members in our community as it gives us longer time to research new members and ban any bad traders etc. who come are way. We are very protective of our members. (yourself included) In addition, the site obviously cost money to run, so in return for allowing free trade and sales its a bit of respect that the members are contributing to the discussion.

Welcome to the forums.

australian sydney retailers

wondering what other stores in SYDNEY AUSTRALIA besides JBhifi would carry such metal slipcases, as the godfathers,scarface,apocalypse now,paul,gladiator etc thanks as i am sending my cousins to look for them but they are girls they might not know:oohyeah:much appreciate the help;)

wondering what other stores in SYDNEY AUSTRALIA besides JBhifi would carry such metal slipcases, as the godfathers,scarface,apocalypse now,paul,gladiator etc thanks as i am sending my cousins to look for them but they are girls they might not know:oohyeah:much appreciate the help;)

a lot of them (almost all - except the newer ones like scarface, apocalypse now, f&f5, f&f4 ...) are sold out.

you can get them also from EZYDVD. the first releases has been Big W exclusives ... that's all i know

Reactions: spice1dank
If anyone wants to help a brother out, lol... still looking for Gladiator steel slipcase in mint condition. Sealed or open is fine with me as long as mint condition.

THANKS!

I'm looking for Inglourious Basterds metal slipcase. Mint or not mint is fine with me. The more I see of these metal slipcases the more I see that aren't mint, so I'll take either and will eventually try to find a mint sealed.

Just to be different... trying to find the Smokin' Aces metal slip. So annoying that I used to see them all the time in JB until I realised that I should be buying it to add to my collection - whereon they completely vanished!