Immortals 3D-Krieg der Götter 3D(Blu-Ray Steelbook) (Media Markt Exclusive)[Germany]

MK50

Premium Supporter
Oct 4, 2011
Frankfurt, Germany
the 3D Steelbook will be a MEDIA MARKT exclusive, Release date will be April 5th.

http://data.mediamarkt.de/angebot/v...der-goetter-3d-steelbook?searchkategorie=1428

attachment.php

Thanks to ezio @ bluray-disc site

Attachments

• produktansicht_1_tmp_detailseite_top5.png
    produktansicht_1_tmp_detailseite_top5.png
    196 KB · Views: 306
Last edited by a moderator:
The title is fine for me ;)

But i think that silver banner is NOT WORKING with the rest of the cover!!!
GOLD would have been perfect (if they have to use a banner!)

Agreed gold for this would be perfect i normally like the silver banner but yeah go with gold

I gotta have this one. Constantin gets my money for 3D steels.

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 PM ----------

I actually don't mind the sliver banner. It is what constantin does with all their 3D releases. I just wish the shape was the same as the other ones they made. Oh well, still gotta have it.

I gotta have this one. Constantin gets my money for 3D steels.

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 PM ----------

I actually don't mind the sliver banner. It is what constantin does with all their 3D releases. I just wish the shape was the same as the other ones they made. Oh well, still gotta have it.

Yes, at least they should make the shape of all silver banners the same!

Thanks, added to OP. Friendly reminder-we're happy to give credit to other sites (you can abbreviate by saying bluray-disc site, BD, AVS, HDD, etc). But per forum rules, please do not link to other forums. Thanks for your help!

uhhhhh! :( so far the worst of all...
Agree, French for me allll the way for a sexy looking steelbook but who cares about the discs inside forced sub or not ;), can't wait for NL one to be released, couple of more days :D