Immortals (Blu-Ray Steelbook)-Futureshop Exclusive[Canada]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Per Product Buyer 'White Knight' at FS Forum, this may be a Steelbook. Not clear yet if this will be an 'Exclusive' to Futureshop.

Order here

Release Date March 6, 2012.

:cool:

m2194748_1.jpg

attachment.php

Last edited:
Well i certainly hope not, this is the only version im planning on getting on drum 18 GB. And needs to work on region B, cancelled UK because of cuts. Relly need this confirming with disc.

Well i certainly hope not, this is the only version im planning on getting on drum 18 GB. And needs to work on region B, cancelled UK because of cuts. Relly need this confirming with disc.

I would like to try but only have a PS3 and a region A player in here... :(

anyone know how many copies of this movie were made for all the futureshops?

My guess would be 10,000 but that's just a blind guess.
I'm sure there will be a lot left in shelves of the FS near me for a long while, this movie was mediocre and the steelbook, in all honesty, is ugly and boring. (and I own it)

actually, I checked several FS in my area last Tuesday...by nigghttime they were all gone...hopefully they will put some more out by the weekend.

can somebody please tell me how can i get one of these or any futureshop steel when im in the U.S. ?

You join a group buy when available or you ask a Canadian to pick up a copy and ship it to you :)

I wouldn't recommand this one tho, the movie was very average and the steelbook is not even decent in my opinion.

Last edited:
I wouldn't recommand this one tho, the movie was very average and the steelbook is not even decent in my opinion.

Sorry buddy, but I couldn't agree with you, if I have same opinion with you then am I should return this to the seller and ask for refund? :hilarious: j/k buddy

There's some reason why I choose this released rather than the other country released, first I don't like watch a 3D movies, so as far I know only this release doesn't include the 3D version. Second, "300" word doesn't hit Henry Cavil's head :)
And the last reason is because this is FS release, there's always something for me about FS released, I don't know why but that's the way I feel :drool:

Sorry buddy, but I couldn't agree with you, if I have same opinion with you then am I should return this to the seller and ask for refund? :hilarious: j/k buddy

There's some reason why I choose this released rather than the other country released, first I don't like watch a 3D movies, so as far I know only this release doesn't include the 3D version. Second, "300" word doesn't hit Henry Cavil's head :)
And the last reason is because this is FS release, there's always something for me about FS released, I don't know why but that's the way I feel :drool:

Same here. FS has always been my #1. And I am getting the Canadian release of this movie too

Reactions: Elena
Does anyone elses digital copy expire on November 10, 2031

Typo, me thinks!! But now they have to host it until then

Code does not work outside of Canada. Blarg!!!!!

Last edited:

Good point Elena! Actually when they are released here and it doesn't sell out in one day I actually take it for granted and tell myself that I'll just get multiple copies next time....before you know it they are all gone! EEK!

Reactions: Elena
I just watched this. It's actually better than what I was let to expect from it. I had lower expectations because so many on here were always saying it's ok or it was lame or it just wasn't as good as 300. To be perfectly honest, I thought that it was just as good as 300.

It's a completely different movie and storyline so you just have to separate the two from each other and not compare them. I thought the storyline was was pretty good. I did think that it could have had a prelude to Theseus' life as you were just sort of dropped into a part of his life and expected to assume he was always the man that you were led to believe.

I think the ending was somewhat decent. I mean yeah, it was about Theseus' son but I would have enjoyed an ending of him with his son but it just couldn't have been with the ending they chose. They did leave it open for a sequel so hopefully it will make it's way to a steelbook one day.

Well, I hope I didn't spoil it too much for those that haven't seen it. In any case, whichever version you get it's worth it just for the movie. The steelbook is really nice aside from the double title on the spine. All-in-all, a good buy IMO. :)

Reactions: dirtyvec