Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 21, 2017
Release date: February 2020
Purchase link: SOLD OUT
Price: $46.99

EA840497-8487-43D7-85F6-721C135C3732.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to disturb you again.. should l purchase The Girl in the Spider's Web (4K) HDzeta Silver Label Boxset ...Via IT Boxset ..is it right on AM10 on 16 th march.. How you know it ?

Sorry to disturb you again.. should l purchase The Girl in the Spider's Web (4K) HDzeta Silver Label Boxset ...Via IT Boxset ..is it right on AM10 on 16 th march.. How you know it ?
Ideally you would want to combine shipping for both to save some moneys. If the Girl in the Spiders web is still available (which I suspect it should still be in stock) simply add it to cart before IT boxset goes live and during check out you will be offered combined shipping for all your items. Otherwise you will be paying for shipping individually.

Ok Thanks for explaining me Now l understand it clear... first time..Now add in Cart from HDZETA until 16th March at the moment.. when l see it quickly purchase it boths... very sorry to disturb..no more questions

Ok Thanks for explaining me Now l understand it clear... first time..Now add in Cart from HDZETA until 16th March at the moment.. when l see it quickly purchase it boths... very sorry to disturb..no more questions
After a few days from order don't forget to check your bank for credit card fraud as the websites security certificate is not recognised.

Just curious because you seem to get a copy every time direct from zeta it seems like. Do you just refresh the main page or do you refresh while under Silver Series tab? I never know which is best
either works but usually its the main

• Friendly
Reactions: Jaxxx
Status
Not open for further replies.