Premium Supporter
Aug 30, 2010
Shoreham By Sea, UK
This got a steelbook also ? :naughty:

http://www.amazon.de/dp/B0042RUQQU/?tag=hidefnin0d-21

611jfXD-xfL._AA1280_.jpg

61OE2gMyQcL._AA1280_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You probably just said yourself :p. All we can go by is the description from the online store and the pictures really.

Yeah, unfortunately when box sets and stuff are done like this they are not packaged by Scanavo so the only answers we can get are regarding the steel itself.

It would make sense for them to be the same though but inserting a steelie in where the market loves steels. (Germany)

If the UK was getting a steelbook, then you could take the leap that their briefcase might get a combo edition.

However, since there is no UK steelbook that we know of (yet), the only version that currently contains a steelbook is the German edition. :cool:

Beyond that - as Wreck said...

If the UK was getting a steelbook, then you could take the leap that their briefcase might get a combo edition.

However, since there is no UK steelbook that we know of (yet), the only version that currently contains a steelbook is the German edition. :cool:

Beyond that - as Wreck said...

Well, the French briefcase also has a Steelbook...albeit G1 size :( ...beyond that what you two said :D

It's a real shame, because that French briefcase is really nice and individually numbered, but the G1 size and that thick blue band on top really destroys the package.

P.S. Has the German been confirmed to be the slipcover Steelbook or the one in the photo with the blue band on top?

It's a real shame, because that French briefcase is really nice and individually numbered, but the G1 size and that thick blue band on top really destroys the package.

P.S. Has the German been confirmed to be the slipcover Steelbook or the one in the photo with the blue band on top?

I think the only edition of the Inception steelbook in Germany has a slip cover, from the earlier art we've seen.

Amazon.de has updated their art to show what looks like the steelbook in the briefacase.

61OE2gMyQcL._AA1280_.jpg

I think the only edition of the Inception steelbook in Germany has a slip cover, from the earlier art we've seen.

Amazon.de has updated their art to show what looks like the steelbook in the briefacase.

61OE2gMyQcL._AA1280_.jpg

Let's really hope that the slipcover design remains in the end. It's a really nice set nonetheless.

I have already ordered the UK briefcase and if it does not come with a steelbook I'll just order the German steelbook and swap them out. That way I'll have a briefcase with a steelbook.

has anyone ordered this?? ive ordered the U.K edition but this doesn't include Steelbook??? is that correct?

thanks

That is correct, as far as we know since there is no steelbook in the UK, it won't have it in the briefcase.

I have ordered the German version. :D

I am in the same boat. I think shipping costs from amazon.de kill it for me.

I have ordered the German briefcase as well. I combined my order with some of the Universal horizontal Steelbook releases to spread out the shipping ;). They are still splitting my order though with the Steelbooks shipping separately from the briefcase :cool:.